Page 1 of 2
I figured this forum would be the best place to ask about this. I live in Wollongong, just south of Sydney, Australia. And I can't seem to find a real bullet belt or those spiked arm bands that alot of bands where ANYWHERE!
Me and some of my mates have been looking for them for a long time but can't find them no matter where we look.
Does anybody know where we could get our hands on some?
Cheers
Do what Sepultura did: make them out of batteries.

Global Metal rules!

EDIT: or buy them online.
The Hottopic in the next town over sells some. They're all under two inches though because any bigger is illegal in California for some reason. Check out online shops that sell death metal band merch, they almost always sell things like that if they sell anything other than cds and shirts.
Teh Interwebz, check ebay or some online Army/Navy store
Smart Pothead and Proud
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
The Hottopic in the next town over sells some. They're all under two inches though because any bigger is illegal in California for some reason. Check out online shops that sell death metal band merch, they almost always sell things like that if they sell anything other than cds and shirts.

Hottopic sells plastic ones! And if someone told you it's illegal to have them more than 2 inches they were lying.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt

Bullet Belts and arm bands from Hot Topic? Seriously?

EDIT: You have learned well, quite well indeed.

Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
you can probly find that stuff online...
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

Quote by UncleCthulhu

Spiked arm bands: Make them yourself.

What stuff would I need to make an armband myself?

Also, I heard you need a permit to import bullet belts into Australia, anyone know if this is true or not?
just stick the nails through the leather. should stay in when you are wearing them. Making them rusty might give an evil look...

I can use this idea so I can be as gr1m as the elusive "Black Metaller."
Quote by metal Lover
Hottopic sells plastic ones! And if someone told you it's illegal to have them more than 2 inches they were lying.

No, I have a scar on my left bicep where a STAINLESS STEEL spike on my friend's bracelet cut my arm. I also have on a stainless steel spiked bracelet that I bought from Hot Topic. I used to have spikes on my shoes that I bought from Hot Topic, guess what, they were metal too, I put the spikes all the way in several different pieces of wood and other people's legs.
So the cop that gave me a fine for a deadly weapon and confiscated the gauntlet with 4 inch spikes and my necklace with three 2 inch spikes was lying? The judge that told me it was against the law to have them on in public lied?
Quote by The Kreator
just stick the nails through the leather. should stay in when you are wearing them. Making them rusty might give an evil look...

I can use this idea so I can be as gr1m as the elusive "Black Metaller."

Sounds easy enough. I'm not trying to be a "gr1m kvlt black mehtullah" though, I just like the look, and I'm currently forming a black/thrash band with a couple of mates and one of them brought up the spikes and bullets the other day so I thought I'd try and get my hands on some
Quote by The Kreator
What??? People that work for the government LIED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why would they lie about taking items with spikes about 5mm over 2 inches and not taking ones that were 1.75 inches?
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
Why would they lie about taking items with spikes about 5mm over 2 inches and not taking ones that were 1.75 inches?

It was all part of an ingenious plan. They would confiscate your arm bands, and then wear them on their arms, to bring out their frostbitten kvltness.
Quote by Bottle of Dirt
No, I have a scar on my left bicep where a STAINLESS STEEL spike on my friend's bracelet cut my arm. I also have on a stainless steel spiked bracelet that I bought from Hot Topic. I used to have spikes on my shoes that I bought from Hot Topic, guess what, they were metal too, I put the spikes all the way in several different pieces of wood and other people's legs.
So the cop that gave me a fine for a deadly weapon and confiscated the gauntlet with 4 inch spikes and my necklace with three 2 inch spikes was lying? The judge that told me it was against the law to have them on in public lied?

Calm down. I thought you meant that bullets had to be shorter than 2 inches.
Quote by The Kreator
It was all part of an ingenious plan. They would confiscate your arm bands, and then wear them on their arms, to bring out their frostbitten kvltness.

That would actually be really cool to see. A judge come out with spikes going up the sides of his robe, hehe.

Over the top on my part, sorry, band practice got canceled so I'm all...yeah.

Rockabilia has some, not the greatest and shipping might be a bitch.
http://www.rockabilia.com/category.php?cat=2469
After actually looking at those, they're not too good.
Last edited by Bottle of Dirt at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
lol I'm lucky enough to have a gun shop and a leatherworks within 1km of each other

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Hot topic?
Was that a joke?

Because in all honesty,Metal,though largely about the music,is seriously about leather. Real leather. not Punks leather.

I haven't decided If I'm being sarcastic or not.
TS, I highly suggest you move to melbourne and get it over with.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
why would you want to have something as ugly as that, i don't think that any serious modern thrash band wears it nowadays
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Hot topic?
Was that a joke?

Because in all honesty,Metal,though largely about the music,is seriously about leather. Real leather. not Punks leather.

I haven't decided If I'm being sarcastic or not.

What the fuck is "punks leather"?

EDIT: And modern Thrash also happens to suck more than a suck-brand vacuum cleaner. Coincidence? I think not.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Gauss
why would you want to have something as ugly as that, i don't think that any serious modern thrash band wears it nowadays

because metal iz srs business *nods seriously*

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Well, there's always the internet.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
The *nods seriously* made that fucking hilarious. Without it it would have just been a dumb meme. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by metal Lover
What kind of spikes should I use? I want them like 6 inches long.

I recommend 6 inch long ones bu dum tsh

/teh funneh
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Only a punk would ask that.
kthxbai.

http://www.leatherpunk.com/

(note the tagline in the left top corner...the irony is delicious)

that leather has NOTHING to do with,or could ever be confused with this leather

http://www.metalleather.com/

I MEAN GEEZE,ITS SUCH A DIFFERENCE,GAHSH...

"Helping you be different since 2002!"
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Page 1 of 2