Poll: What Avenged Sevenfold do you hate?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Avenged Sevenfold do you hate?
Their New Stuff
4 15%
Their Old Stuff
1 4%
All Their Stuff
14 52%
I actually like them
8 30%
Voters: 27.
I know alot of people here hate Avenged Sevenfold, and I'm fine with that, but is it the new stuff the old stuff, or well, all the stuff.

People call them generic now, but in 2003 when they had the metalcore album (waking the fallen) metalcore wasn't as popular and it was original then.

But my real question is, when people say they hate avenged sevenfold, is it because of the new stuff (city of evil and up) or the old (waking the fallen or Sounding the seventh trumpet) or both.

Oh, and i was thinking of putting this in the Bands And Artists Forum, but, i know most of the pit hates them, and that was the general group i was asking.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Jan 8, 2009,
All the stuff!!! I just disslike most metalcore!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
i like their old stuff quite a 'bit. now that he doesn't scream though...not so much.
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Their ok, not my favorite.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Waking the Fallen is definitely their best album, than Sounding the Seventh Trumpet...and yeah that's pretty much it
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
They have a few songs that I'm quite fond of. People just hate them because they will jump on any bandwagon for any reason, simply to hold the popular opinion. They will veil this thinly through whinging about musicianship, which they probably know little about anyway.

I wont see you tonight pt 1 = awesome
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"