It's a travel guitar... people who tour usually throw one on a tour bus so they don't destory a $3000 dollar Gibson.

EDIT: After further inspection, did you photoshop this?
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Last edited by thementor at Jan 8, 2009,
A picture of the headstock would be good. That picture reminds me of ESP guitars, though I don't know if they ever had any models with such a finish.

Or maybe some Jackson... hell that's a tough one.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Jan 8, 2009,
what ever it is it has a killer finnish and what looks like some emg's, but then again its hard to see form this angle
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
i dont know why.. i think its a carvin... im probably wrong though, im just trying to help
looks almost identical to a schecter c-1 exotic
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
That picture was never in photoshop.

It could have been in another editing program though.

How do I know? Save it to your PC, drag it into notepad, and if you see the word adobe amidst the lines of code, it has been at least saved in an Adobe program.

Anyway, back to the guitar, it looks like a lot like a schecter body, just from the horn shapes.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by xFinnellx

I was thinking this also.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by TheQuailman
^^I don't think so, the SZ does not have 24 frets.

yea i thought the neck looked different, the body shapes are almost identical though
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
i cant really tell, maybe its a modded ibanez sz520, the neck doesnt seem to match though, its hard to tell
http://ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=SZR520

that's the best guess so far, but it seems like the "string hole" and pickup switch/tone knob alignment is different, and this one seems not to have any inlays.

to others, if i had a pic of a headstock i would have figured it out myself.

here's another look from further away, but you can kind of make out the shape a little better, but the head profile still seems in question

edit: oops forgot to add photo
It's all about feel
Last edited by hopespaul at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by xFinnellx

yeah seems like you hit the nail on the head, except i can't find that finish anywhere
It's all about feel
what band?

if its shadows fall, which was my first thoguht because ESP has a signature guitar that looks exactly like that for the guy form shadows fall
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Quote by atla18
what band?

if its shadows fall, which was my first thoguht because ESP has a signature guitar that looks exactly like that for the guy form shadows fall

it's the finish that looks similar. this isn't shadow's fall, it's a pretty crappy deathcore band "the irish front"
It's all about feel