I want to build a high-quality lefty 24" scale electric, but Warmoth won't make a lefty body. Are there any other places, or would I have to go to a custom maker to get an American made 24" scale electric guitar?
im sure theyll make a lefty body. call them.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
warmoth makes some lefty bodies, not alot though.

i like reversed headstocks so id just get a righty one and switch the nut.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by DroppedOnHead
Today they said no way to making a 24" scale lefty.

not even custom made?

then tell them if they arent willing to custom build something when they can custom build right handed guitar necks that you can, and will, take all of your business and any future business to someone else.

then see what they say,
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Not sure who you talked to at warmoth many say their customer service can be a bit surly at times. But they sell a 24" scale neck so makes sense they would have a body to fit it. If its like their conversion necks then the 24" scale neck should fit any of their bodies. I put 1 of their conversion necks that was on a warmoth LP body on a strat with no bridge issues. The page with the 24" necks says lefty or righty and most of their bodies can be ordered lefty.
Of warmoth can't do it, someone on UG can.

Check out the first 2 guys in my sig.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Albino_Rhino
Of warmoth can't do it, someone on UG can.

Ain't it great to know that you can always come here, make a thread saying "I need a lefty 24" scale body" and someone won't post saying "wut" or laugh at you hysterically.
Ah, UG.
Hello there.

I lurk a lot.

It's what I do best.
Quote by AwesomenessFTW
Ain't it great to know that you can always come here, make a thread saying "I need a lefty 24" scale body" and someone won't post saying "wut" or laugh at you hysterically.
Ah, UG.

or someone saying "k,koo"
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
or someone saying "k,koo"

Or someone saying "rape it"
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores