Well, she finally came today. My tone search is officailly over, minus a delay pedal, which ill get today. It is so warm and creamy, but can get so mid rangy and barky.

Does literally everything from AC/DC to some pretty heavy metal. It has more guts than people give it credit for.

Cleans:

What I first noticed about the Rockerverb is that has incredible clarity. Every note that is hit can be heard clearly, even in a complex chord. It is super warm, but with some picking dynamics, it can be barky. Awesome headroom, only starting breaking up around.....well it doesn't. Mind you a bridge pickup will break it up much sooner, but who does that anyway for cleans? To put it simply, the cleans are warm and fuzzy, with lots of headroom.

Dirty:

Everyone loves a bit o' dirt! This channel goes from just about as clean as the clean channel, all the way up to and past Metallica. It actually sounded pretty good when i was playing some Arch Enemy/In Flames/At the Gates type of stuff. Roll down the gain, turn up the volume, and you wont stop playing AC/DC. Up it a bit, great led zep tones, as well as pretty much any classic gainy sounds. For the real brootalz, I dont turn it up all the way, as it gets tad buzzy after 9. To be honest, it sounded better with the gain around 9, as there isnt much difference in distortion levels, but it is much cleaner there. Rolling back the guitar volume with full gain can get some seriously great clean tones if youre not a channel switcher, or you arent near your footswitch at a gig, FEAR NOT! To sum it up: A unbelievebly versatile dirty channel, with everything from clean to the heaviest of metal.

Reverb:

At first, I wasnt a fan of the reverb when I tried it in the store. A bit too hall-ish in stead of spring. I figured it wasnt a deal breaker, so I ordered one anyway. I am completely in love with it now, and the trick is to find the sweet spot. In my opinion, it's best set around 1-2 for optimal results. Reverb+neck pickup+solo= Teh secks.

I know it's still the honey moon period, but I truly love this amp.

-My Orange PPC 4x12 is in the mail as well, and should come any day now..for even better tone. The Genz Benz 2x12 is still highly recommended, however.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Unbelievable. HNAD for sure. On the clean channel, is there just no mids knob? Or is the other mids knob for both channels? And what Fender is that?
Quote by mcrfobtai
Unbelievable. HNAD for sure. On the clean channel, is there just no mids knob? Or is the other mids knob for both channels? And what Fender is that?

HNAD?

Happy new amp day?

No mid nob, dont need it. Sounds amazing.

It's a Fender Cybertwin, passed down from my Dad. Great cleans for a solid state modeling. Imitates the Super reverb stevie tones like you wouldnt beleive!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
mmmm yummy
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by dcdossett65
HNAD?

Happy new amp day?

No mid nob, dont need it. Sounds amazing.

It's a Fender Cybertwin, passed down from my Dad. Great cleans for a solid state modeling. Imitates the Super reverb stevie tones like you wouldnt beleive!

Yeah, it means happy new amp day. Cool. I would like a mid knob personally if I ever got it, but I suppose an eq pedal would work. Once again, congrats
HNAD!

I bet it just kills.

Ahh, Orange amps just look so classy, it's almost ridiculous.
lucky!
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by dcdossett65
Well, she finally came today. My tone search is officailly over,

nevvar!!!!
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
wow, thanks for making me jealous...
nah! really nice pickup. hope the honeymoon goes well
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
A lot of people rave on about their new amps on here and completely exaggerate how good they are.

Having played the Rockerverb myself however I can vouch for it being just as good as you say it is

Nice amp man
Quote by Diamond Dave
A lot of people rave on about their new amps on here and completely exaggerate how good they are.

Having played the Rockerverb myself however I can vouch for it being just as good as you say it is

Nice amp man

Amen! It is certainly in it's own class.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by hoondog
nevvar!!!!

hah someone had to say it. Honestly the only thing I would love with this is delay for cleans and lead..but that is coming.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Very nice!

I like your cable, too.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Very nice!

I like your cable, too.

Came with the Gibson I wish it was longer, it actually sounds pretty decent.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Ooh - nice amp. I've tried these before and they're pretty sweet. I especially like the mid-gain tones you can get from them. Happy NAD as they say.
Quote by Mike!
You have nice gear for someone your age.

Got a job at starbucks

I bought the Orange, Genz benz cab, and gibson myself.

The fender cybertwin, MIA strat, and taylor acoustic are all passed down from my dad, he doesnt play anymore.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Got a job at starbucks

I bought the Orange, Genz benz cab, and gibson myself.

The fender cybertwin, MIA strat, and taylor acoustic are all passed down from my dad, he doesnt play anymore.

I need a job, badly. I can't even imagine all the awesome gear I'd buy myself if I had the money

Nice gear, btw.
Quote by Mike!
I need a job, badly. I can't even imagine all the awesome gear I'd buy myself if I had the money

Nice gear, btw.

It really does help out. Very time consuming on top of school, guitar lessons, band practice, and all that stuff. So far worth it though.

I cant wait to crank this thing at practice tomorrow. It starts sounding so good past 3ish. Low volumes are just decent. It begs to be cranked.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
It really does help out. Very time consuming on top of school, guitar lessons, band practice, and all that stuff. So far worth it though.

story of my life lol except my parents wont get me lessons!

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
story of my life lol except my parents wont get me lessons!

That would be the worst. Ive learned so much from them..even being self taught it helps a ton.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
That would be the worst. Ive learned so much from them..even being self taught it helps a ton.

so far ive just been learning from playing with everyone else and applying what i learn in music theory to guitar

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

very, very awesome. congrats
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by timzee117
so far ive just been learning from playing with everyone else and applying what i learn in music theory to guitar

Yeah that what I did for a while. It really helps to play with people who are way better than you. It challenges you to step it up a notch
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412