i just started sweeping, and im horrible at it
anyone have any tips that could help me out
anything will help
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Look in the lessons. Start with three string sweeps at say 120 BPM and slowly work your way up to speed, then add a string. The best thing you can do is really start slow and speed up gradually. It takes some people a few weeks to get it, but if you're a fast learner like me, it will just take a couple of days.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
look up videos on youtube. they were a big help to me. but after reading it i immediately understood the concept, the only trouble that i had and still have is getting my fretting hand to move faster.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
A decent brush helps. LOLZ.

Uhm, i'd suggest spider exercises or some beginner youtube videos. Take it slowly and try to get the sweeping motion down before going to advanced. Hang in there too, it's a horrid technique when you first try it.
Practice.

Sweeping is tricky - if you've just started then of course you're going to be crap at it.

Also, how accurate and clean is your picking in general, because if it's not already pretty damn good then you're not going to be able to sweep.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yeah, definetly start slow and use a metronome when possible, if not all the time. If you don't have one at home, there's plenty of free ones you can use online.