I have an ibanez with an edge 3 on it, and at the end of the whammy unit it has these fine tuners.

Usually, as you screw the fine tuners, they push on some little pieces of metal, that change the sound. These metal tuner plates usually push back up on the tuners from some sort of tension.
But on the low E and A string, these fine tuner plates just sunk down, and are unresponsive. How do i bring them up again?
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
Bring it to a pro. That's the best I can help xD.

Hey, it's your fault for buying a guitar wih an Edge III.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Do you mean: When I turn the finetuner knobs of the E en A are at the bottom, and wehn you turn them counterclockwise they won't come up again ?

In that case... did you buy it used and has it been like this from the start, or did you buy it new a long time ago ?
Turn them counter clockwise to make them go back up?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Sounds like you need to unlock your strings, turn your fine tuners counter clockwise, tune your guitar strings up with the normal tuners, lock the strings again, and then adjust with the fine tuners.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Yeah set them to middle position, then retune with regular tuners and see if that doesnt solve the problem
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
No, no no no no. You guys dont get it. I know how to tune the thing. It was new when I bought it.

The fine tuners push down on something, right?

Well the things that the tuners push down on normally keep flush with the fine tuners, due to some sort of tension.

Now the little metal things that the tuners push down on dont keep in contact.

Thats what I mean
Quote by Jerry.thewise
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen on the pit this month

Quote by HunterRiggs10
Nothing on the interwebz wins that hard.

Quote by supralightning
+10 for TS

Quote by B. Heath
that post was Full OF WIN!!1!1

I'm not actually funny...
Theres thin strips of metal that act as springs underneath. Just loosen the fine tuners all the way and push them back up.
omg this is like the 3rd edge 3 topic in a day, im staying WELL AWAY from that bridge.
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something