http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/msg/981939115.html

I know, its not great, i only have bout 120 to spend...first amp... all that stuff, however i cant find it new so i dont know how much it normally costs.

And anyone got something bad about it they know that they wanna share? I know it aint gonna be a 2000$ marshall haha. But is there anything bad about those amps?

Thanks
I don't really know, but I think Vox is a pretty good amp. From what I saw, it doesn't sound bad, it just looks like dump.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
It's probably the best you can do for the price. For a first amp to practice on, it'll do the job fantastically.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by guitarmaniac88
I don't really know, but I think Vox is a pretty good amp. From what I saw, it doesn't sound bad, it just looks like dump.

It looks like dump? The deal or just the amps looks? Im sorry. im lost lol
That looks like a cool deal. I think they're about twice that new.

If it's a first amp, it'll do the job nicely.
My Stuff:
Austin Strat Copy - Lefty
(New and Improved with Bill Lawrence 290/280 Pickups)
MIM Telecaster - Lefty
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
TS-9 with a few mods
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Quote by TNfootballfan62
It's probably the best you can do for the price. For a first amp to practice on, it'll do the job fantastically.

I was thinking it because i dont just want amp modells, i want a "manual" mode and this has that so i can get some settings from ultimate settings thread, and make my own not using modells. But also the models are nifty and helpful for trying out different sounds
Quote by nathanlamb
It looks like dump? The deal or just the amps looks? Im sorry. im lost lol

The amp looks, not the deal.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
The amp looks, not the deal.

Haha ok. Its not like im getting the sexiest amp ever for 65 bucks
Not that it should matter for the price, but make sure you're clear with the seller about whether or not a footswitch is included, I kinda doubt it for that price....just don't expect it based on the ad.
My Stuff:
Austin Strat Copy - Lefty
(New and Improved with Bill Lawrence 290/280 Pickups)
MIM Telecaster - Lefty
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
TS-9 with a few mods
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah
Quote by SwamperGene
Not that it should matter for the price, but make sure you're clear with the seller about whether or not a footswitch is included, I kinda doubt it for that price....just don't expect it based on the ad.

Yea i doubt it is
Probably not a bad deal, could do a hell of a lot worse for the price.

Those little Vox amps are great though, should work well and have all the sounds you'd ever need as a starting guitarist.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com