Got myself some new rack stuff over the past few days.

Picked up a Alesis 3630 Compressor/Gate for $60, and a Furman PL-PLUS II power conditioner for $80 from Guitar Center for brand new. These are on sale right now if you are looking at one.

Need a different EQ though. Any Suggestions?
Mmmmmm......
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
woah, that looks complicated
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I would get a camera, but they only thing I take pictures of is my gear. Plus, that was taken on the cell phone.
Cool, I really want to go grab one of those Furmans at GC, but I dunno if they'll have one in or not, usually they don't have crap for rack gear

How do you like it?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Just get them to order it in for you.

I like it a lot. Took away a lot of noise, makes powering up and down a breeze.
Quote by 82Camaro355

Got myself some new rack stuff over the past few days.

Picked up a Alesis 3630 Compressor/Gate for $60, and a Furman PL-PLUS II power conditioner for $80 from Guitar Center for brand new. These are on sale right now if you are looking at one.

Need a different EQ though. Any Suggestions?

If you can find one,

Quote by 82Camaro355
That's not too bad.

Were you on HC?

They REALLY are phenomenal eq's, though they're mono. The preset feature is SO useful, and they can be linked to others to run stereo etc...

Ya, I've previously been at HC-- Not anymore...
Mono is not a problem with my current setup, but I am looking at running stereo very soon.
Quote by 82Camaro355
Mono is not a problem with my current setup, but I am looking at running stereo very soon.

Ya, I would run the initial output from the head or preamp into the eq, then to your effects processor to be split into stereo the to a stereo power amp.