Anyone know if the tremol-no large clamp or pin version fits around the larger super vee block? The tremel-no neglects super vee on the 'works with' section of the website and i'm tempted to get one.

My super vee and fernandes sustainer get delivered today which will be fitted to a strat copy.

Would the tremol-no finish it off nicely?
so it doesnt show it on the website at all?

you have two options, call up super vee and see if their block is the same as another brands block and use the tremel-no for that block.

OR id just call tremel-no or send a email.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
so it doesnt show it on the website at all?

you have two options, call up super vee and see if their block is the same as another brands block and use the tremel-no for that block.

OR id just call tremel-no or send a email.

i emailed tremol-no but they haven't got back to me, which is why I'm askin if anyone knows. I'm guessing the chances of someone having a tremol-no and a super vee are relatively slim but its worth a shot.lol
Quote by EmsLa
i emailed tremol-no but they haven't got back to me, which is why I'm askin if anyone knows. I'm guessing the chances of someone having a tremol-no and a super vee are relatively slim but its worth a shot.lol

true, haha but atleast you asked.

i prefer to call, if you email someone you get blown off alot, if you call them and they pick up you are their main priority at the time.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
true, haha but atleast you asked.

i prefer to call, if you email someone you get blown off alot, if you call them and they pick up you are their main priority at the time.

I'm in the UK so I prefer to email, it's cheaper.lol.