Would the Epiphone '56 Les Paul be able to handle high gain stuff?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
any guitar can. it depends mostly on your amp's or pedal's gain. if the guitar has p-90's (i suppose that's the one you mean), you might need a noise suppresor or noise gate.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
How bad would it be without a noise suppressor?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
How bad?
Quote by chip46
You'd be better off getting a humbucker les paul if you want high gain, p90s are single coils, and if you dont think your strat does high gain well enough then the 56 won't either.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
So I'm guessing they can do metal judging by the video.
Quote by chip46
Aye. I tried one, and, while I'm not much of a shredder, that bridge pickup screamed better than most humbuckers I've played. I'm still pissed Epiphone is discontinuing it...
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Ok, so that is my choice. ANd they have discontinued it, Ebay and Craigslist are my only hopes.
Quote by chip46
Why not just get a '57 that has humbuckers? P-90s are cool, but if you're looking for something with a lot of low end and high output, they're not really what you want.
Aren't the 57s like $3000.
Quote by chip46
Answer the question!
Quote by chip46