What would you like to be remembered for in the pit, if you were to die or be perma'd. I think my greatest legacy thus far as been creating the thread that brought to light the cult of snuggie.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
"Gunpowder died yesterday at the age of 18, to the general indifference of the world..."
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
He had a great avatar
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I want to be remembered as a good user. Someone who actually gave a damn about the other people around him, someone that listened instead of posting fap or rape or something equally as stupid. I want to be remembered as a friend to a lot of people, and I want everyone to know that I really have always cared about a lot of people around here.
SonataFanica's OBITUARY

Good people of Earth,

I may not have changed the world with a single post. I probably will never reach 3,000 profile views. My threads where pretty good, but nothing fantastic. My posts where filled with an adequate amount of win, and there was never a dull moment in my time in the Pit. I was temporarily banned once, and I have started a sort of successful group. I may not have the love of every pitgoer, and I may not be everyone's favorite.

But if I have accomplished anything of which I am proud, anything worth noting, it was this;

I was never a fucking '08er
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by SonataFanica
SonataFanica's OBITUARY

Good people of Earth,

I may not have changed the world with a single post. I probably will never reach 3,000 profile views. My threads where pretty good, but nothing fantastic. My posts where filled with an adequate amount of win, and there was never a dull moment in my time in the Pit. I was temporarily banned once, and I have started a sort of successful group. I may not have the love of every pitgoer, and I may not be everyone's favorite.

But if I have accomplished anything of which I am proud, anything worth noting, it was this;

Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
the guy who killed himself by shooting a crossbow straight up in the air, and then watching it fall to earth until it hit him right in the left eye socket and went straight through his body.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Baba Booey Baba Booey Howard Sterns Penis Baba Booey

Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
Quote by titsmcgee852
He had a great avatar

That he does.

"The deliverer of Sauce" would be me I spose.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Last edited by I Be Andyy at Jan 8, 2009,
i would to be remembered as the one who was always resorting drugs and alchohol to solve his problems: No parents, A stolen fiancee, and a dead sister.

My life seems to be going this way.....
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
the first thing I thought when I opened this thread was the band Obituary
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
the first thing I thought when I opened this thread was the band Obituary

Well thats not a good obituary.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

The white mexican with a jew fro.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by SonataFanica
SonataFanica's OBITUARY

Good people of Earth,

Amen, brother, amen.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Last edited by ewp805 at Jan 8, 2009,
My contribution. Can't be arsed to write about myself. Not very good, but meh.

Kjell Gunnarsson, Age 68

We are gathered here today to note the passing of one of our greatest statesman and a founding father of our Pit: The leading photographer, comedic genius and noted homosexual Kjell Tiberius Gunnarsson, more commonly known to his flock as Kensai. Kjell, a singular atheist, who used to greatly enjoy trolling the pit's native creationist and Evangelical populace was tragically taken from us when he finally succumbed to repeated attacks in the User Elimination thread.

He is succeeded by his three wives, eight children, seventy-nine grand-children, nineteen mistresses, two dogs, a cat, several crack-whores, four crayfish and a small, completely depilated chimpanzee who acted as a friend and confidante to this troubled pillar of our society in his times of need.

A decisive leader and a fearless and experienced veteran in the long running war against the moderati, Kjell was noted for his tactical genius in the face of overwhelming warnings, that cost the mods many a battle. His methods of first-posting, befuddling and tickling the soft underbellies of the mods (especially the fearsome FrenchyFungus) are still required reading at the Something Awful academy of Spam, the 4chan Institute of Derivative Humour, and The St. SilentDeftone School of Useless Analogies.

In this foul breakfast of spam, coprophilia and bannings, he was the Milk of Swedish Kindness, The Toast of valour, and the Cheese Omelette of Bravery. He was the Weetabix of Mockery, the Bacon of Sarcasm and the Boiled Egg of hilarity.

The betrayer known as Mr. B cut him down this cold January eve, but our faith is strong. Our leader WILL rise again, I promise you that.

Kjell Gunnarsson

1941-2009

NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET
Last edited by LordBishek at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek

Kjell Gunnarsson, Age 68

We are gathered here today to note the passing of one of our greatest statesman and a founding father of our Pit: The leading photographer, comedic genius and noted homosexual Kjell Tiberius Gunnarsson, more commonly known to his flock as Kensai. Kjell, a singular atheist, who used to greatly enjoy trolling the pit's native creationist and Evangelical populace was tragically taken from us when he finally succumbed to repeated attacks in the User Elimination thread.

He is succeeded by his three wives, eight children, seventy-nine grand-children, nineteen mistresses, two dogs, a cat, several crack-whores, four crayfish and a small, completely depilated chimpanzee who acted as a friend and confidante to this troubled pillar of our society in his times of need.

A decisive leader and a fearless and experienced veteran in the long running war against the moderati, Kjell was noted for his tactical genius in the face of overwhelming warnings, that cost the mods many a battle. His methods of first-posting, befuddling and tickling the soft underbellies of the mods (especially the fearsome FrenchyFungus) are still required reading at the Something Awful academy of Spam, the 4chan Institute of Derivative Humour, and The St. SilentDeftone School of Useless Analogies.

He was the Milk of Swedish Kindness, The Toast of valour, and the Cheese Omelette of Bravery. He was the Weetabix of Mockery, the Bacon of Sarcasm and the Boiled Egg of hilarity.

The betrayer known as Mr. B cut him down this cold January eve, but our faith is strong. Our leader WILL rise again, I promise you that.

Kjell Gunnarsson

1941-2009

I will cry if Kjell passes, being immortal can't last forever.

Also, i'd like to be known as the man who's penis swelled to the size of Florida, no one else could withstand the shame of having such a small penis, so they cut off my wang using very large machines with very large blades and chopped it right off. I died later on from embarassment.
Quote by LordBishek

Kjell Gunnarsson

1941-2009

We can only hope

Will written, Lord B.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I don't know what I'm known here for. I don't care if people here remember me or not
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I don't know what I'm known here for. I don't care if people here remember me or not

You shall always be remembered for being a staunch female in the face of overwhelming testosterone. You are a pillar of our society, a foundation of our morals, a breeze block of truth and an I-Beam of justice. You are the concrete of humanism, the skirting board of suffragism, the light fixture of kind-heartedness, the patio of intellectualism and the french window of love.

Madam, as one militant Cessna 172SP Pilot to another, I whole-heartedly salute you

*salute*
Quote by LordBishek
You shall always be remembered for being a staunch female in the face of overwhelming testosterone. You are a pillar of our society, a foundation of our morals, a breeze block of truth and an I-Beam of justice. You are the concrete of humanism, the skirting board of suffragism, the light fixture of kind-heartedness, the patio of intellectualism and the french window of love.

Madam, as one militant Cessna 172SP Pilot to another, I whole-heartedly salute you

*salute*

Oh wow..um, thanks.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by LordBishek

Kjell Gunnarsson, Age 68

In this foul breakfast of spam, coprophilia and bannings, he was the Milk of Swedish Kindness, The Toast of valour, and the Cheese Omelette of Bravery. He was the Weetabix of Mockery, the Bacon of Sarcasm and the Boiled Egg of hilarity.

Kjell Gunnarsson

1941-2009

Oh my god.... its 2009! i just realized that......
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Oh wow..um, thanks.

This Nation owes you a great debt.

OK, I'm going to go now.