Stuff like the Nekromantix, Zombie Ghost Train, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space....
ALL MURDER ALL GUTS ALL FUN
what about it??? just letting us know? I'll check them out. i love SxDx and the Misfits. rockbilly and horropunk
The Reverend Horton Heat is pretty good....
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
*comic strip*

I haven't heard much of his stuff, but most of it is very samey lol

I like "Bails of Cocaine", thats quite a tune, and "Marijuana" is a fancy number, "Baddest of the Bad" is also pretty fun....

I'm going to go listen to some Rammstein, Slayer and Dragonforce now...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
The Phenominauts are good.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
The Meteores.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
All great examples...except the fact that Jesus was huge in to Rockabilly
its great music

thrree bad jacks
the koffin kats
reverend horton heat
bang bang bazooka
thee merry widows
mad sin
the chop tops
How have none of you mentioned Horror Pops?!?

I can't seem to get into Psychobilly stuff as much after getting into Rockabilly a bit more. The cartooniness of it gets on my nerves now.
And yet, I still Love the Meteors.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Most new Psychobilly is boring. Too many cliche horror movie and monster references in songs that are way too fast. Reverend horton head is good however they are in a leauge of their own and aren't specifically a psychobilly band. Three Bad Jacks are also a great band. The Psycho scene today is for the most part a bridge for people coming from the punk scene and going into Rockabilly.
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat and drink beer all day while you fool around with his old lady.
The only psychobilly band I've heard tell of are The Guana Batz.
has mastered the following disdainful smileys:

The only psychobilly band I've heard tell of are The Guana Batz.
Guana Batz are a really good band. Check out the Frantic Flintstones and the Meteors. Also check out Three Bad Jacks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoFq3ke_HYo
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat and drink beer all day while you fool around with his old lady.
Last edited by SwitchbladeHero at Apr 2, 2009,
Quote by SwitchbladeHero
Guana Batz are a really good band. Check out the Frantic Flintstones and the Meteors. Also check out Three Bad Jacks. http://

Will do.

might I suggest The Fleshtones in return?
has mastered the following disdainful smileys:

might I suggest The Fleshtones in return?
You bet!
i would love to hear bands like Nekromantix, Zombie Ghost Train, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space etc...but where i live they are not available so i listen to them only through sample tracks and lyrics available online!