Page 1 of 2
so i have stretch marks on my inner thighs and they don't really look that great. Is there any way that i can get rid of these? They are a pain in the ass to look at.
Cocoa butter?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Cocoa butter?

This. I heard some pregnant teacher talking about it. Kind of weird to hear actually....
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....
Lose weight, that's the only way you truly can get rid of stretch marks.

I know, I have the same problem, but I'm too lazy for the solution.

Cocoa butter seems to help a bit, but it's not a permanent fix.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by Mootallica

I know, I have the same problem, but I'm too lazy for the solution.

Cocoa butter seems to help a bit, but it's not a permanent fix.

Even smaller people get stretch marks..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I have stretch marks on my bicep, but closer to my shoulder blade. Though, I don't really care, because they're not exactly slapping people in the face. Plus it makes it look as if I work out A LOT and by some mishap, I was too manly and lifted too much weight. Atleast, that's what I say....

Quote by Jimmyyoung
Pants

GENIUS!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

This. A lot of people get them, especially when they grow taller.

That said, they'll eventually go away. I used to have some on my back but they disappeared after awhile. Just wait it out.

That or I guess you could try the cocoa butter...
i have gained a bit of weight recently... i suppose i could lose weight but i don't think that my skin would regain it's elasticity
I must have went though a hell of a growth spurt, because I have them under my arms, on my back, top of my ass, and crotch.

Edit: Oh yeah I'm a skinny dude too
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Zenith Lead
This. I heard some pregnant teacher talking about it. Kind of weird to hear actually....

I think the whole cocoa butter thing is more to prevent them. Thats what I always thought anyway. Like women put it on during pregnancy so they dont end up with 'em kinda thing. I could be wrong.
I have some on my shoulders.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Or you could stop being a women and realize it's stretch marks. I got em on mah ass, they don't bother me.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Quote by fenderdude06
i have gained a bit of weight recently... i suppose i could lose weight but i don't think that my skin would regain it's elasticity

the problem with stretchmarks is that you always have more than you realize
if you lose the weight you'll see more of them until your skin tightens up again

just start eating healthier
here's a start
cut fast food burgers out of your diet
opt for chicken
eat more salads
salads contain more water than fat (green salad, not taco salads)
and your digestive system will run a lot smoother
plus salad can really fill you up quickly
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Quote by ma)(payne
I think the whole cocoa butter thing is more to prevent them. Thats what I always thought anyway. Like women put it on during pregnancy so they dont end up with 'em kinda thing. I could be wrong.

Yeah, Im pretty sure that it its more of a prevention thing. But you could still try it, the worst that can happen is that youll end up with soft inner thighs
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Dude, stretch marks aren't that big of a deal. They're only unattractive on women. Guys are totally permitted to have them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Yeah try cocoa butter. It's helpful for a lot of stuff. I had some horrible scars after I had chicken pox and my doctor told me to use cocoa butter on them, so I did, and they faded away for the most part.
Quote by CaptainRon

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

this

a friend of mine has really long stretch marks on his back cuz when he was young he grew to fast, basically outgrew his skin, but hes not fat at all hes in good shape
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Try the cocoa butter.

I doubt it works, it's all phsycological. You might THINK it works.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Last edited by SnowTau at Jan 10, 2009,
there are oils with vitamin E in them which pregnant women use to prevent them. Not sure how much it will help if you already have them... and I know that because I have them myself on my back. I really don't use that oil; they're fading anyways, but won't disappear, which doesn't bother me too much.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I don't think so, I have them because I was the michelin mascot when I was a baby.
hue
1) I Have stretch marks on the side of my left asscheek.

2)Cocoa Butter sounds delicious, but probably isn't

3)I have contributed nothing to this thread
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I used to have stretch marks on my boobs and they just eventually went away. I put alittle cocoa butter on them but prolly not enough to actually make a diff. Whether the cocoa butter helped or not, they went away anyway.

And I've tasted cocoa butter...it doesn't taste like it smells
♥xx♥

Once you've gotten your pants off with someone a few times you will realize that they don't care!
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Mootallica

No it's not.
They wont go away just by losing weight

Skin can't be 'unstretched'
Quote by sam b
No it's not.
They wont go away just by losing weight

Skin can't be 'unstretched'

You sure about that?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Page 1 of 2