Poll: VOTE!
Poll Options
View poll results: VOTE!
13 26%
30 60%
Other
7 14%
Voters: 50.
My friend and I both work at Burger King. Often times, we get orders like "extra lettuce" or whatever. Today he commented on the fact that I put 8 pickles in a whopper with "extra pickles". He said it should be 6, but I disagree!

So, 6 or 8 pickles in a whopper with extra pickles? Take into consideration that a default whopper has 4 pickles.
No such thing as too many pickles on a sammich.

Your friend is what we in the pickle-loving community call a pickle hog.
just put nothing but pickles on it next time and see what he says.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Extra, when used in the context of food, means double, dammit. Now tell your friend to stop being such a tightwad and making Jesus cry
Dude. Its 8, stop telling him to be such a pussy when it comes to pickles.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
When you are asked for extra pickles put nothing but pickles on the bread, do the same with everything you're asked 'extra'.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by LordBishek
Extra, when used in the context of food, means double, dammit. Now tell your friend to stop being such a tightwad and making Jesus cry

no way.

if someone said "a few" pickles you would put on two instead of four. you should put six on so that both are two pickles from the standard, and everything is equal. if you put six on an "extra pickles" you would have to put zero on "a few pickles", and that just doesnt make sense.
I have no opinion on this matter.
maybe....NO-ONE CARES!!

lol joks i hate pickles but if they asked extra i would go 6 as supposed to double which would be 8
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
Quote by Zugunruhe
no way.

if someone said "a few" pickles you would put on two instead of four. you should put six on so that both are two pickles from the standard, and everything is equal. if you put six on an "extra pickles" you would have to put zero on "a few pickles", and that just doesnt make sense.

You use a logarithmic equation to determine pickle quantity dude.

dude.
Quote by gunther_sucks

dude.
its only 2+2, ok?

let me have my dementia!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
no way.

WAT
Quote by gunther_sucks

dude.

LOG102^7

This will take awhile.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID