After watching the movie In The Name of The Father, based on the trials of the Guildford Four, four people falsely convicted of the IRA's Guildford pub bombing which killed 4 off-duty British soldiers and a civilian.

After watching this movie I have grown an inmense fear to the legal system of any country, especially mine seeing how it is runned by people that follow the President like sheep, people who will blindly put innocent people in jail, only to please the President.

I'm also concerned by the "friendship" my country's president has with paramilitary groups of the region (like the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia)

Am I being paranoic?
What are your thoughts on the story the movie is based on?
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Am I being paranoid?

Fixed
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
I guess it wouldn't help ease your mind that there is really a great deal of corruption between politicians and business. Just throwing it out there.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by ac/dcsexy
Fixed

Oh thanks, my english isn't the best.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

the word paranoic was my favorite part of this thread.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
After watching the movie In The Name of The Father, based on the trials of the Guildford Four, four people falsely convicted of the IRA's Guildford pub bombing which killed 4 off-duty British soldiers and a civilian.

After watching this movie I have grown an inmense fear to the legal system of any country, especially mine seeing how it is runned by people that follow the President like sheep, people who will blindly put innocent people in jail, only to please the President.

I'm also concerned by the "friendship" my country's president has with paramilitary groups of the region (like the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia)

Am I being paranoic?

You're a brave soul living in Venezuela, man. I hate to say it but your country's **** is going to hit the proverbial fan in the next few years... and I'm not being condescending.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
You're a brave soul living in Venezuela, man. I hate to say it but your country's **** is going to hit the proverbial fan in the next few years... and I'm not being condescending.

I know, it has been like that since Chavez is the president.

Sadly I'll have to leave my country abytime soon, thanks to that dipshit.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Eh, Chavez isn't totally bad, but you would likely know more than I would about him. Anyway, I suggest doing some more research (and I don't mean wikipedia) rather than accepting everything the movie offers as truth. I'm sure there are biases and exaggerations galore in the film you watched.
probably my most favourite film ever. yeah it's shocking how they (british gov) tried to get away with it isn't it (and for so long).
Quote by RU Experienced?
Eh, Chavez isn't totally bad, but you would likely know more than I would about him. Anyway, I suggest doing some more research (and I don't mean wikipedia) rather than accepting everything the movie offers as truth. I'm sure there are biases and exaggerations galore in the film you watched.

Chavez IS a horrible president, our economy has gone o the ground since he's president, and yes I know most facts in the movie are not real, but it really freaked me out.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603

Am I being paranoic?

pero ke huevos ke tiene chavez man.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I know, it has been like that since Chavez is the president.

Sadly I'll have to leave my country abytime soon, thanks to that dipshit.

At least you got El Sistema, join the orchestra.

I've not seen the film, but I've heard it falls into the trap of glorifying the IRA beyond belief though, as most films I've seen - aside from The Crying Game - have done.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
TS, Your leader owns a shitload of oil...He's allowed to be a bit of a megalomaniac
Quote by Moggan13
TS, Your leader owns a shitload of oil...He's allowed to be a bit of a megalomaniac

Our COUNTRY owns a ****load of oil, hes just giving it away to countries that can't/wont pay.

He has the responsibility of running the country he has enough resources to do it and he just cares about stealing and insulting other people.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más