mmmmm Taco Bell.
I'm eating a Grilled Stuft Burrito as I type. And it is amazing.

AMAZING.

No it may not be real mexican cuisine, or in any way healthy, but it sure is delicious.

Anybody agree?
X
yep. i grew up less than an hour from mexico, so i know real mexican food, but taco bell is still pretty tasty.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I do agree
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Taco Bell is quite good, indeed.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Taco Bell = dirty Mexican filth.

A&W's pwns all.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I only go to Taco Bell when it's too cold to leave the dorm building to go to Chipotle. Yeah, I've got a friggin Taco Bell in my building.
grilled stuft burritos are the ****

i just tried their new triple steak burritos not long ago....amazing! theres one on my campus :-D
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by InvaderTSN
Taco Bell>anything ever created ever.

except kebabs

kebabs ftw!!
Gear:

Fender Squire Telecaster
Amp??
......Screwdriver?
ive only recently gone back to taco bell since they were horrible last time i went

and im only going back because they brought back the cheesy gordita crunch
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
it used to be awesome until i started working there. i quit 7 months ago and still havent eaten there since...
Quote by LPlayer
Before I underwent my fitness goals I surely did enjoy TB......

I'm with you on that man I might have to fall off the wagon and try the bacon cheddar gordita crunch though.

I also love how they give you those huge burritos for a dollar...it's really convenient, you can tell how big they will be when they come out by simply noticing their size prior to eating them.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by fretboard88
it used to be awesome until i started working there. i quit 7 months ago and still havent eaten there since...

Do you have any horror stories to share with us?
****ing chicken quesodilla is ****ing amazing
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Oh my gosh. Yesterday, I went to Taco Bell.. hadn't been there in a while, forgot how big the drinks are with the combo meals! I got one of those massive cups and drank two full ones of Mountain Dew. I felt like i was gonna toss my beans, but it was amazing!!!! I couldn't stop running around and shaking and ****! It was like cocaine!

I have a friend who works at Taco Bell... I get twice of what I order from him EVERY TIME lol... then i ask him if hes been promoted to killing dogs for meat in the back yet
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Taco bell is the best. My girlfriend and I eat like kings for $13. Perfect stoner food.
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I'm not trying to kill everyone's buzz. I think it taste great to. But did you know that they use Grade D meat? I think that's just above dog food.
There's my way and the wrong way.
Quote by seth's daddy
I'm not trying to kill everyone's buzz. I think it taste great to. But did you know that they use Grade D meat? I think that's just above dog food.

have you seen how people treat their dogs? we should be so lucky.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by seth's daddy

Yet it is sooooo tasty.
They're like wizards; transforming poor meat into bliss.
X
Word. Bacon Gordita Crunch.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by yup
mmmmm Taco Bell.
I'm eating a Grilled Stuft Burrito as I type. And it is amazing.

AMAZING.

No it may not be real mexican cuisine, or in any way healthy, but it sure is delicious.

Anybody agree?

I absolutely don't agree. Back when I used to be a very picky eater, I went to Taco Bell for the first time. I got 2 tacos with only beef and cheese. When I opened one, I saw that there was literally more grease than meat in the taco. I attempted to take a few bites, but I couldn't stand it. I threw both away and have never gone back since.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
There's a Taco Bell on campus where I go to school, and the place is always empty. I mean I went there around lunch time a few times and was surprised it was even still in business. However there's a magical time from midnight until 4 am or so on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night where it is just completely packed and is like a total party. 100 college kids in this little Taco Bell, all of them completely drunk, is unlike anything you've ever experienced.

Personally, I can hardly drink anymore with out needing Taco Bell. Sometimes once I get the food I realize I'm too drunk to even eat it (but I do anyway, and then puke shortly thereafter) but you can't have a night of partying without going to T-Bell.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Yeah, it's so good when you've been drinking. Taco Bell on the IU campus is always the same: weekdays/nights you get occasional older couples, people who work nearby and need something fast during their break and a slew of girls in Taking Back Sunday/MCR/whatever hoodies that bitch about how unfair mom and dad are in between bites of the ever famous "Mexican Pizza." On the weekends after 10 on the other hand, the party basically moves there and it smells like a brewery even though nobody actually brought any alcohol in with them.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
My friends and I just got back from a trip out there. I still have 6 soft tacos left over, they're in the fridge for tomorrow. Mmmm.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Taco Bell is a great cheap place to eat when your a vegetarian, holy ****. Not only that, like the people above said, it is the place to be when your drunk haha.
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next