alright, my speakers work fine, but my head phone jack is messed up. it's not my head phones, i've tried two good ones. when I plug them in all i get is distored sounds, kinda echo-ish or alien-ish lol i re-installed my sound driver, messed with the jack a bit...i looked thru the settings... i can't figure it out! can someone help me??? I got an HP Pavillion PC btw
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
If it's not the drivers your jack might just be damaged. You can always plug your headphones into the back of your computer (where your speakers likely are) assumuning the headphone jack you are talking of is in the front of the computer.
Quote by Brandon_MK
If it's not the drivers your jack might just be damaged. You can always plug your headphones into the back of your computer (where your speakers likely are) assumuning the headphone jack you are talking of is in the front of the computer.

i tried that it still sounds funny. actually, when I try the back, it won't work!
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
seriously??? no one?