Sooo...What album should I buy off of iTunes? I have a gift card and I'm not entirely sure of what I want. Any suggestions? I tend towards the heavier side of rock...
Something by Brand New, if you don't have any yet.

I got Deja Entendu a while ago and I love it, then recently I got both of their other albums, and have been listening to them obsessively.

Or Jawbreaker is always good.
kill all humans
Demise of Eros or purified in blood
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
i say go pick up testament - the formation of damnation
best album ive heard in a long time
it should be heavy enough for you
I'm kind of afraid to ask this, but what were the Metallica and Guns N' Roses albums like?
Either The Blackening - Machine Head or Watershed - Opeth if you don't have either of them.
Quote by Survivalism
There's this album called "Learn to Think For Yourself" that's pretty sweet.

Because I was asking just so I could fit in with all the cool kids who are on the internet in the middle of the night...? I'm sure no one has ever suggested new music to you before. C'mon man that wasn't necessary. Oh well, I guess I had it coming.
Quote by blasphemy101
I'm kind of afraid to ask this, but what were the Metallica and Guns N' Roses albums like?

Thats your choice right there, give those two bands a shot.
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Quote by wair138
Thats your choice right there, give those two bands a shot.

I ended up just going with those. I was looking for something new, but after listening to the previews, both of those albums seem to be different enough from the earlier ones. Thanks for the help, Pit!
Quote by blasphemy101

if you go for a guns n roses album go for appetite for destruction. For Metallica go for the black album maybe?

What Goes Up

Must Come Down