someone seriously needs to tab out Something Anything off When Gravity Fails by Zaza.

Awesome song as well as Cinematic and Purple Plush.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Jul 25, 2009,
i like him, but he's realllllllly sloppy live. He's a great creative mind though.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I became interested in him after an interview in which he said some really good things about music.. and he seemed like a fine bloke. I'm Alright has a beautiful melody, of course!
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
I'm Alright was like my first guitar song I've learned.. (excluding 3chords yadiyadiyas)

I love how his face is playing live.
I just, err... *acquired* his album Melodica.

Brilliant stuff. I'd rate him over Vai and Satriani and all those fellows in terms of listen-ability.

Other "shreddy" stuff starts to become boring after a while, but Neil Zaza seems to have found a great balance between shred and "song".
Hes awesome, whered you "acquire" melodica from, to be curious?

i wants it
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
I like "I'm All right". Actually it was the first solo I learned fully.
Something Anything is his greatest work imo. To the guy who said he was sloppy live I'd strongly disagree. I don't think you've seen anything but that Youtube video of him in Korea. He improvs a lot live.
Quote by soulflyV
Demonoid

>_>

<_<

EDIT: If you need an invite, here's a code: qnovd5d2jm8wlaaqa4e2vtycxibu8aldmv

demonoid is offline...

wtf
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Quote by soulflyV
Not anymore! Unless it's a US thing. I've heard others complaining about it as well, not sure what's up with it though.

its not down ok.

but the code has already been used by some douche on here before me.

PM me another if possible
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
He's just amazing, this is the kind of music I wanna make.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
yea u gotta love the man hahaha

personal favority being Everything I Should Have Said...
I tabbed a book for Neil When Gravity Falls.He was cool to work with.