Just so you know, i'm not making this up, some would say i'm saying that to make it look like i am but then there's no real way to prove it, so anywho.

My older brother is 18, and has been epileptic since he was 12, he rarely takes his medication because he just doesn't want to i guess, so anyways.

Me, my brother and dad are all watching the end of "Nice guy" when we hear my brother making those wierd noises he makes when he siezes. My dad leaps up and does everything you're supposed to, put them on there sides, move away anything sharp or dangerous, and he asks:
"Rory, are you ok?"

Here is where it gets wierd. My brother just completely stopped siezing, sat up in the chair with a dead serious expression, and he said these lines.

"You know what time it is?"
"ror-"
"It's time to keep on rollin babay"

He then began to sing "rollin" by limp biskit.

After the verse (i think) he turned on the playstation, and then waited for grand theft auto to load. If we asked him anything, and i do mean anything, even yes or no questions, he would just reply with,
"I'm fine!"

He then flawlessly played grand theft auto, he would choose tattoos and haircuts and everything, but still unresponsive to everything else. After a while of that, he went to bed, and even now when i ask him "Why limp biskit?" he refuses to talk about it, or claims he couldn't say anything else.

I'm not sure what i want out of this thread, but this whole thing was just really wierd, i am going to admit that after he sang 'rollin' i could not stop laughing, i'm even laughing now just remembering this. Has anyone else ever had any just completley unexplainable events?
that's... wierd

B1@me teh ali3nz!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Limb Bizkit albums should say 'WARNING-May cause epilepsy.' It could replace the current 'WARNING-May contain Fred Durst' labels.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Maybe it's all a conspiracy..
no, i have no stories that i can be bothered to remember or write.
Quote by sweet_requiem
Just so you know, i'm not making this up,

Just so you know, I believe you.
You're*
I lol'd.

Maybe he's an android.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

hahahaahaha that is funny

maybe after he stopped siezing he thought "oh...i think i just had a seizure.....you know what would be funny...."

then he did what he did.
----------------------------------------

Quote by Jacob6293
why couldn't the boy with only seven toes eat his own feet?

he was lack toes intolerant!!!!!!!

Quote by lzcougarz3
Mom keeps me clinically obese so I won't run away.
Quote by Caleb Face
hahahaahaha that is funny

maybe after he stopped siezing he thought "oh...i think i just had a seizure.....you know what would be funny...."

then he did what he did.

LOL! what I would do if I went into a seizure ^ I actually went into one once in my sleep. It sucked really bad
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Neopowell's reply did it for me.

The wierd thing is he ussually siezes, then goes right to sleep for atleast 4 hours.

I remember when he turned the playstation on, my dad actually sat down and said
"This is gonna be interesting"

He was right.
I had a seizure once and I had no idea what was going on for like 30 minutes after it
Too bad he didn't start singing the MadTV parody of Rollin'!

"Come one partner, you know what time it is..."
"Chocolate wannabe,
Keep on posin baby!"
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Now you know where Limp Bizkit's fanbase is derived from.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Limp biskit have brainwashed your brother.. One day, Fred Durst will turn his army of brainwashed zombies against everyone and try to make himself the ruler of the world...

It will fail cause of Zakk Wylde stepping up and kicking his ass until he no longer will be able to make the **** that he calls music... Ever.
Quote by _nilsen_
Limp biskit have brainwashed your brother.. One day, Fred Durst will turn his army of brainwashed zombies against everyone and try to make himself the ruler of the world...

It will fail cause of Zakk Wylde stepping up and kicking his ass until he no longer will be able to make the **** that he calls music... Ever.

That, my friends is a failed attempt at comedy.