i used the searchbar, and i was wondering what camps are best for music and or upcoming artists, that are affordable, my mom wants to send my sister to a camp, cuz i am a horrible teacher, so does anyone know of any in the U.S??

btw, the instrument is guitar
Quote by JackalUK
Just make sure theres no girls with flutes...

Do you award e-cookies for references?
powerchordddddddd academyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EZmxiQS0k

haha I am just joking I know nothing about it
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Aikoe
send her to power chord academy, you won't believe how awesome it is

I heard about that, but i never got anyone reference it.... EVER....i have seriously rich friends and they went to some pretty classy camps, but they never referenced it, it sounds too good to be true.....

and i looked it up, but there vague on alot... such as if u need to bring ur own instuments(some camps supply them)

staying at the camp for more than one day, where ull be sleeping, etc.....
Ahahaha, your sister got sent to a camp. XD

You know what they should do, they should make places where people who aren't up to our musical standard go to be... Oh look, an apple!
hue
Quote by Sacrebleu!
Camp Rock featuring the Jonas Brothers! DO IT NAO!

I thought that was called a concentration camp? I know i would be miserable
Quote by kyshack
I thought that was called a concentration camp? I know i would be miserable

aside from the jonas brothers and disney references, i think if we added about 40 amps, and 8 guitarists, all in drop C , 5 bassists, 2 drummers, and 37 ppl for a mash pit.....

oh and a singer....

itd be BEARABLE
I don't know anything about PCA except I've seen the ads here in UG. Just looked into their site, and from what i can see, i think it's just a waste of money and time. For that amount of money you can attend a Berklee Program, but it would be a bit competitive to get in. Plus, you would be able to meet some of those great staff members.

If u're going to do PCA program just simply choose Berklee over it.
Quote by YA89
I don't know anything about PCA except I've seen the ads here in UG. Just looked into their site, and from what i can see, i think it's just a waste of money and time. For that amount of money you can attend a Berklee Program, but it would be a bit competitive to get in. Plus, you would be able to meet some of those great staff members.

If u're going to do PCA program just simply choose Berklee over it.

i know im gonna sound retarded/...

what is berklee...
i know its a program for music

but any info on it?

im very hungover....
Last edited by darkrikku at Jan 9, 2009,
Rock Camp USA.

It's $500 but it's pretty cool. In some places, you get to record a song or two in a studio.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by WesPCA
A great music camp to attend that has 12 locations around the United States is Power Chord Academy. The website is www.powerchordacademy.com.

Proof of this camp's quality, they troll us with ads.
I went to Power Chord Academy last year and I'm going again this year. It was awesome. I met a bunch of people who I am still playing with after camp ended. they helped me find some people to start a band with in my area.