I Play alot of motley Crue, metallica, RATM, Ramones, Pantera, just a mix of everything. I Love the hated bass boomers, with a passion. They are the only string i use, is there somthing else i could try out that would sound like those do? Oh, and i hate earnie balls, ive used them and i really dont like them
Whoa...people hate Boomers?? I started using them last year and they're now the only thing I use! Affordable, great tone, and long-lasting!

I agree with you that Ernie Ball strings aren't the greatest. I find they stretch way too much.
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
String tone is pretty subjective - just try all of them over time. D'Addario, Rotosound, Elixir, Dean Markley, GHS ...
Quote by TdotBass
Whoa...people hate Boomers?? I started using them last year and they're now the only thing I use! Affordable, great tone, and long-lasting!

I agree with you that Ernie Ball strings aren't the greatest. I find they stretch way too much.

Your the first person ive found that likes them on here lol

Yeah, the earnie balls arent for me. Sound too much like a guitar and mine broke easy =[
There's a difference too: I'm sure people are talking about the horrible Flea Boomers. I don't like the feel of those. It's the regular Bass Boomers that are great!
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
Quote by Thunderbird660
Your the first person ive found that likes them on here lol

Yeah, the earnie balls arent for me. Sound too much like a guitar and mine broke easy =[

I certainly don't hate them, my hate is reserved for Fender strings.

Roto is worth looking into for everyone though.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Thunderbird660
Yes ive heard that on here
lol

Might as well try em out. Think i'll get a pack after school today

great.

if it disappoints you may leave a hateful message on my profile. use as many profanities as you do so desire.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
ehhh, im not really into flamming people because they have different opinions than me but thanks for the offer