Any of you guys play with both hands?

I'm right handed, but play lefty because when I started learning my left hand was broken and couldn't move around a neck. I always planned to switch to righty, but I'm so used to lefty I just kept buying left handed guitars.

Now I'm thinking about buying a right handed guitar because there is more variety, but I tried playing one yesterday and was horrible. I just tried some scales, and it was retarded. Should I take the time to switch? Anyone that has done this, how long did it take to get coordinated with your hands reversed?
Quote by blue_strat
Hendrix could play both ways, and wrote with his right hand.

Fact.

where did you get this from?
the downside to playing lefty is that whenever you are with a group of people and someone has a guitar and it's not you there's....(i really don't know, but regarding Murphy's rules) 90% he'll be playing righty, so you won't be able to play it
Quote by emericanadio182
where did you get this from?

First part from his biography by Charles R Cross, second part from MusicRadar's 101 Music Trivia Facts doo-dah.
Quote by blue_strat
Hendrix could play both ways, and wrote with his right hand.

Fact.

ok, then why did he always play lefty?
Any of you guys play with both hands?

MAB does.....at the same time!
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
Quote by atthedrive-thru

So he could have upside down guitar.
The main purpose of a TV is to have a place to point your furnatures to
Quote by atthedrive-thru

Because he was left-handed. When he was learning guitar as a kid, he wanted to play left-handed, but his big sister or father (can't remember which, and I don't have the book with me) made him play right-handed because that was the "correct" way. He would switch back to left-handed when they weren't around, and eventually could play both ways.
I'm a lefty but it felt natural for me to learn right handed. Anyone else the same?
^ My friend Talon is like that.

I'd like to try learning to play left-handed. I can't suck anymore lefty then I do right now as a righty.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by Liam G
I'm a lefty but it felt natural for me to learn right handed. Anyone else the same?

yeah, me too. It felt more natural and thankfully i dont have to spend loads on a lefty guitar with barely any choices.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I can switch. I only own right handed guitars though, but I was playing bass as a back up for a band once and I was using their gear, they had a lefty bass and I played it perfectly fine.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.