i am and intermediate player how can i make my fingers go like solo i can go fast rythhm but why noit solo any help?
Learn easy solos, practice pentatonics, don't try and go really fast straight away.
Each finger needs training for them to become independent.. With Rhythm playing, youre just making patterns using your fingers as a unit if you will..

Soloing requires individual efforts from each finger.. Much different to Rhythm playing..

Practice more.. It will come to you. Everyone can do this, its just a matter of how much effort you put into it.. Better guitarist are only better because they put in more work than some of the weaker guitarist..

Its all hard work buddy.. cant stress that enough..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
I have played d harmonic minor from the 17th fret for a couple of days, starting really slow and then going faster and I've noticed some change in my accuracy and speed Also try to play this http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/steve_vai/10-hour_guitar_workout_tab.htm Especially the beginning chromatic things will give you some accuracy to move over to harder things