Right now i have super slinkys on my guitar (.9 gauge), and want to try Regular Slinkys (.10). This is my first electric and I dont know much about eelctric stuff. Do i have to do anything, will my action be different, truss rod adjustments, pickup height, anything need adjusting? And whats the best site for learnin how to do that cuz i dont wanna pay gc 40 bucks to set up my guitar.

Thanks
Intonation may be slightly out but it's an easy enough fix. Look up a tutorial online if your unsure. You may also find that you get a slight bit of fret buzz at the lower frets. This doesn't always happen but it can. Same again, look up online if it happens to learn how to fix.
nah you wont need it set up, depending on the bridge it might pull it up a bit more if its a tremolo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by JackalUK
Intonation may be slightly out but it's an easy enough fix. Look up a tutorial online if your unsure. You may also find that you get a slight bit of fret buzz at the lower frets. This doesn't always happen but it can. Same again, look up online if it happens to learn how to fix.

On a strat isn't intonation fixed with just those screws beside the bridge? And right now the actions set so acoustically i get small fret buzz in places, but not amped, will tens be much a difference?
Your not looking at any massive change. Just the slightest of adjustments if anything.