Page 1 of 2
Well at the end of my school day today, during registration, this fat kid blurts out he has to go to the police station. When laughed at and questioned if he's going to jail, he shook his head, and using some sort of chavvy slang told us he had beaten up a policeman but had been wearing a hoody so they couldn't see him ( ) and was being taken in for questioning because somebody thought they recognized him from the attack (despite the fact he apparently had his hood so far down the very man he attacked couldn't see him. ).

Why is it that people now think it's cool to make up stories like this? Honestly...

Anyone else have any stories like this?
I killed my entire family and I'm wanted in 20 countries

I'm cool now, huh?
Yeah, I got beat up by some kid wearing a hoodie the other day. Me and a few mates are going to beat the **** out of him with rusty nailed planks when he shows up for the lineup
WTLTL 2011
I beat up a policeman last week
He saw me
It's just I'm so ugly his subconscious instantly repressed the memory of my face
Insta-win
I know a couple guys just like that. will make up complete and total bull ****e to try and look cool. Never works though, everyone just walks away thinkin they are even bigger idiots than they previously thought. The stuff they come up with isnt even realistic most times
haha i know the type
there was a lad in my Spanish class last year who kept telling anyone and everyone that he was wanted by drug lords in Spain and how he once had to drive his grandma to a Hospital while being chased
he was a complete and utter tool, and apparently he had sex with his wardrobe so :/ bit of a tit really lol
so ive just became a policeman right, just finished the training and everything.. and was just walking down the street and some fat chav in a hoody jumped me from behind.. wtf was up with that? anyway hes coming into the station so we're all going to get him.
There was a tool bag in my english class back in the day who would make up stupid ****.

He told the class he was in the Canadian Army (as if that wasn't embarrassing enough) he said his training was that the Military dumped him in a desert somewhere blindfolded (not exactly sure where the closest desert in Canada is) and he had to survive for 3 days without water/food. He went on to say he would build a little fort out of sticks and grass he would find, but if it was not up to the Militaries standards they would take a high powered hose to it and make him start over.

Yeah total Bull****.

Later that day this kid was thrown through a window at Pizza Pizza, good times.
Last edited by Chrisnw22 at Jan 9, 2009,
I used to know a guy who came up with these kinda things constantly, when in actuality it was somewhat of an annual sport for some people to kick his ass.

Quote by Joe4/4/1992

he was a complete and utter tool, and apparently he had sex with his wardrobe so :/ bit of a tit really lol

Oh, is it not cool to do that anymore? ... oops.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 9, 2009,
Look on the bright side, he will fail at life.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
"We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."
I knew a guy who said he was in the Korean army yet he was from London and had a supposed bullet wound on his chest which actually turned out to be a birth mark lol
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Yeah? Well when these Hungarian smugglers broke into my house and held my family hostage, rather than give into their demands I killed my entire family and all of the smuglers but one, so that they could tell the world how hardcore I am.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by nodice182
Yeah? Well when these Hungarian smugglers broke into my house and held my family hostage, rather than give into their demands I killed my entire family and all of the smuglers but one, so that they could tell the world how hardcore I am.

Kaiser Soze!

KAISER SOZE

KAISER SOZEEEEE!
I almost killed my whole family because of Halo 3.....wait....wuut?
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Joe4/4/1992
and apparently he had sex with his wardrobe

...? sounds like a cool guy...
We had rthis one faggy stoner who made this sort of **** up.

His mum is a world famous boxer (actually shes just a crack addict)

He has Ned Kelly's actual helmet in his house.

He has a few dozen twin neck Gibson SG's at home.

He has a few hundred guns.

For his birthday the whole Russian, American and Australian maffia showed up and he punched out Chopper Reid the same night for ****ing his mum.

He has about a dozen mansions all over the place and he tells me about them all the time. He invited me over one time to smoke pot with his famous mum and a few mobsters visiting from japan. I asked him witch mansion i should meet him at and he went a bit quiet for a while and said "Maybe we should meet at your house..."

Needless to say we beat the **** out of him.
Quote by themadness 1234
I ****ed my neighbor's dog.

I got away with it.

this thread is about total bull**** stories, not the actual truth
hah, I can totally picture this pric.
I bet nobody even cared.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by angusfan16
I once killed a ninja. Yeah bitch top that...

I killed a ninja and two pirates.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
I killed a ninja and two pirates.

You win.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
You win.

Not an obvious attempt at brown-nosing at all...
Quote by tushmeister
Not an obvious attempt at brown-nosing at all...

Maybe just a little.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Joe4/4/1992

there was a lad in my Spanish class last year who kept telling anyone and everyone that he was wanted by drug lords in Spain and how he once had to drive his grandma to a Hospital while being chased

isn't this one of the missions in gta vice city?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
A girl in my old school told shxt loads of lies. I'll give you as few amusing examples:

She said her dad died of cancer, then a couple weeks later told us she was hungover because her dad was teaching her how to drink whiskey the night before

She also told us her dad was banned from spain because he was caught smuggling drugs, and tried to escape back to england by swimming here from spain, but then forgot he couldn't swim.

the best ones are from her 'dads ranch' in texas where she stays every summer and christmas. She said she dropped her dads gun, and it shot a bird flying over.

she also told us she shot a grizzly bear trying to get into the ranch. . . in texas?
I dont know much about texas, or bears, but I'm pretty sure they dont live in texas.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
The mental image I'm getting here is the "Hell yeah, motherfucker" kid.

Trust me, you wouldn't be far off.
Quote by DaveM666
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die

I am gonna have that stuck in my head all day now, thanks
Quote by kyshack
I am gonna have that stuck in my head all day now, thanks

and no problem dude

Quote by Hp312
Bet you walk the line too

For you I walk the line... lmao
One of the guys I knows plays drums, i've seen him play, he's decent but blows everything waaaay out of proportion, he hates 2 ex members of his band and never shut up about it through year 11, now being in college, i've met them, and found the true story:

His story:
These guys were epic egomaniacs and refused to play a theatre

True story:
Drummers' Grandad's birthday. at a pub. a bad pub.

He's apparently been asked to play drums for The Guns, and Elliot Minor

needless to say, not the most popular guy

OH GOT ANOTHER ONE!
Apparently stopped a guy jumping matt tuck, so matt took him out drinking with the band
Page 1 of 2