Yesh, helloes there. ;o

As the title might have told you, I'm not sure, like, yeah.. But it might have told you that I'm looking for a new guitar, upgrade you know.

I've been looking at the LTD M-400 and that's it. I need YOUR help to.. Help me, duh?

I play songs from bands like Slayer, Metallica, Death, Kreator, Dir en grey and similar bands, also play freestyle ofc. ;p (Can you say "freestyle"? :s Oh well~)

Playing through a Line6 Floor Pod and I've got no intentions to buy a amp as I only practice at home, with headphones.

Hmm.. Yeah, FR dosen't matter too much, would like one thoo, but it's nothing that's needed, EMG's is pretty much the thing I want to have the most. ;p

This is going to be a upgrade from Ibanez RG7321, I do not want another 7-string.

Budget : About $1000 if I've calculated it right.

Thanks for reading through it all, and yet another thanks if you help me. ^^ .. No thanks to the one who didn't through all thoo.. <.<

/7/rr
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by Rukasu Rindu at Jan 9, 2009,
Schecter C1-FR maybe? EMGs and an original floyd rose for a similar price to the M-400 I think.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
U could try an esp v-500. pretty good-paget of bullet for my valentine and that chap from dimmu bogir use v-500's. no floyd rose though. pricey too.
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by Ed Hunter
Schecter C1-FR maybe? EMGs and an original floyd rose for a similar price to the M-400 I think.

Which of the C-1's? :s There are so many, hoho. >.<

EDIT: Probably the Hellraiser. ;p Yeah, I've seen this one alot of times and I've heard nothing bad about it so far, should I consider getting this one? It's great for metal as far as I know. ;p
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Last edited by Rukasu Rindu at Jan 9, 2009,