http://h1.ripway.com/dcn2509/STRATHEAD.JPG

This was at my local auction earlier, which will take place tomorrow. Thats the best picture i could get but the serial reads 'E335142'. ive looked on fender site but i had no joy really so i'm wondering if any can shed some light on it!

It played well and the intonation seems perfect, seems to be what im looking for with my christmas money.

Its reserve is £180 (with extra costs)

Should i go for it??
looks like E38 at the start of that to me. check that out
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
^^ it was definatly E335142, i wrote it down so i wouldnt forget as the picture quality isnt the best!

it does feel smooth but i don't want to know i've got a fake fender to be honest. My orginal idea was to get an acoustic with the money but seeing that today, it makes more sense to buy a strat! i dont know why i didnt think of it before to be honest.
well it does say made in u.s.a......and if it wasnt the real thing im sure it wouldnt have a reserve that high. I say go for it, seems like a good enough deal. Heres hopin the bids dont go too high above that reserve price though
Gear:
LTD EC-50 w/ EMG HZ H4's
Maverick F-3
Digitech Metal Master
Boss CE-5
Marshall MG10CD
I was looking to go to perhaps £200 and thats it. I dont know what model it is so i dont know how much they are new.
you could try putting the serial and the details and stuff into that guitar age database thing, i can't find the link but i'm sure someone will have it
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
^^ Well according the the fender product age charts, Its made in 1983. It's second hand so it doesnt have any form of documentation with it.