How do I know if a pedal is durable enough for me. I haven't had much experience with pedals, but I used to have a small gain pedal. After about two weeks the spring was jammed, the switch was impossible to turn on, and it opened up everytime I stepped on it. What pedals can I use that would be considered "stomp" pedals? Is there a particular brand, or just a style of pedal?
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Quote by bambamm89
I used to have a small gain pedal. After about two weeks the spring was jammed, the switch was impossible to turn on, and it opened up everytime I stepped on it.

What pedal was it?
Pro co's rats cannot be destroyed.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Pedals are fairly durable. I've used lots of different brands, and not had many problems. Just don't skimp out and buy a cheap pedal, and be a little easier on them.
Common misconception: You have to "stomp" on a stompbox.

Be easy and even pedals with quality issues will last a while. The switches and potentiometers in ALL pedals are wear items and will eventually go bad, and quite often you can replace a cheap switch with one that will last a while longer.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
i picked up a behringer analog delay for $30 new and the casing is plastic. i put it on the back on my pedalboard to i have to reach for it, thus not putting too much weight on it. in the front are boss and ehx pedals, which are fairly indestructible. treat your pedals right and they won't break on you, or if they do it's not your fault!

my friend's dog crapped on my digitech grunge pedal two years ago... they can't withstand something like that...
Quote by Ekofu
What pedal was it?

Johnson gain . . . .should've known eh?
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
How about you just push on the switch instead of stomping on it?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by hellforgother
With a behringer pedal

you deserved for it to break

i guess i didn't make it clear that it didn't break.

it didn't break.