Maybe i'm a retard but i've never even heard of the company "Douglas"
The only place this flying V is flying, is out the window when you realise what a piece of **** it is.
Save up man.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by kyshack
Maybe i'm a retard but i've never even heard of the company "Douglas"

I guess I am too.

But honestly, that guitar does look pretty awesome/ESP Mustaine'ish, but with the price and from a company called "Douglas" it all seems too good to be true.

However, that 60 dollar V case down on the bottom looks kind of enticing seeing they're usually double that for nothing that special.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
haha exactly. if you want a guitar to sound good dont rush it. just save up. plus... ive never even heard of douglas. that thing is probly guna come out of the box with the fretboard falling off or somethin haha
if u can save yourself 500 you can get yourself a decent Jackson king v or if u can save and wait till the summer you can get an esp v-401 with a Floyd rose that's what id do in fact i'm saving my money for one right now but it'll probably be between 500 and 700
or you can get a v-400 for like 600 or an esp v-200 for 500 which isn't bad but is lacking if you ask mebut yah look into the esp v's and jackson king v's
Keep On Keepen' On
Last edited by JessyB96 at Jan 9, 2009,
This probably wouldn't be a bad idea... Save up a bit more, or sell the guitar you got now or something.

http://www.music123.com/ESP-LTD-V-200-Electric-Guitar-512894-i1320078.Music123
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
half of these people dont know what you're talking about. Go and use the searchbar and look up the Agile thread, and ask them. Rondomusic distributes them all. From what i've heard douglas' are a hit or miss. Some of them are HOLY **** I CANT BELIEVE IT, and then some require work to be done on them. Agile thread will tell you whether its worth it or not. The Agile models are usually the best though.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.