Got my 18th coming up in a few months and i wouldn't mind building myself a guitar, I've run up a list of what i plan on buying and i just thought that it would be best to run it past you guys first before i go ahead and splash out on it all

Body

(I have got access to a cheap strat-alike that i would be able to steal the body off and re-finish but i reckon that buying a new will be better in the long run)

Neck: I plan on getting a neck off ebay, and will be spending 30-60 on it

(again i have access to the neck off the strat-alike but its ****e ^^)

Pickups
(figured it would be easier to buy a pre-wired pickguard due to the fact that last time i used a soldering iron bad things happened to good people >.<

Pickguard

(i know the pickups I linked come with a guard but i reckon a black one will look sweeter)

Trem

(was considering something like this but wasn't too sure if would be easy to install onto a strat body)

Those are all the main things, I dont think i need to link all the screws, tuners ect...I'm pretty confident i know what I'm getting when it comes to those

Thanks in advance

Edit: You might have realised that all the parts I've linked are from an American site which would mean me importing them (cant see the shipping costs been overly harsh though) however if anyone can reccomend any UK dealers with similar prices I would really appreciate it
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Guitar Fetish is a great site. Its where I usually buy all my parts from. So, good choice there, and even if you have to ship them overseas, you'll still probably come out cheaper. For a neck look up Eden necks on Ebay.
thanks man

I was tempted to slap a Tele neck on it, would this be possible? or would i have to do a serious amount of work on the Strat body to fit it on?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.