sex and violence
sex and violence
*whispers*sex and violence
sex and violence
sex and violence
sex and violence
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Not only are the Exploited complete bigots, but their music is f*cking awful.

/thread.

I lurv you.
Quote by antianti99
Punks not dead .... despite The Exploited existing

I dunno. It's bands like that that pretty much killed the evolution of punk in my eyes. It went from art and experimentation, to high energy rock 'n' roll, to political statement, to an absolute joke.

I know a ton of people would jump on me for that statement, whatever. I'm not saying punk is dead and that there are no good punk bands after the Exploited and that that's their fault. I've been well enough involved in scenes to know that it's not like that. You get my point, no need to be technical about what I may or may not have been implying.
DOWN&OUT
Could this band BE any shittier?

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jan 9, 2009,
I happen to love the Exploited. They aren't bad guys a friend of mine knows Watty and has only good things to say about him.
Quote by original=punk
Is your friend a nazi?

No and either is Watty. Its fun to judge people you don't know isn't it?
Quote by original=punk
Is your friend a nazi?
He's probably a 14 year old girl.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
No and either is Watty. Its fun to judge people you don't know isn't it?

Wattie isn't a nazi. He's too much an idiot. He's racist and homophobic enough for them to get along with him though.

I believe theres a story about TN_Bootboy hanging with Wattie? Somethign about a black guy, and Wattie saying bootboy's friend wasn't a real skinhead cause he wouldn't jump the black guy.
Something along the lines of that.
And that's just 1 of a bunch of other stories proving Wattie's an idiotic bigoted prick.
Quote by element4433
He's probably a 14 year old girl.

My friend is a girl. And shes nearly 30.

Truth is Jawn you don't know Wattie. Its not hard to have a reputation.
Quote by original=punk
I lurv you.

I lurv this!

Quote by element4433
Could this band BE any shittier?

I would like to have it off with the afforementioned 14 year old girl.

But only because people over 14 are stubborn, and are killing rock and roll.

F*ck the rules! Get them while they're young
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
My friend is a girl. And shes nearly 30.

Truth is Jawn you don't know Wattie. Its not hard to have a reputation.

You're right, it's easy to have a reputation as a bigoted idiot when you're a bigoted idiot.

And you still haven't said anything about how ****e their music is. First they ruin punk rock, then hardcore too? They're busy at sucking.
I think it's pretty stupid to say a single band ruined punk rock.

And for every storry about Wattie being a Nazi there's a story about Wattie not being a Nazi. It's not like someone being a bigot has ever stopped people here from liking Bad Brains.

Quote by original=punk
You're right, it's easy to have a reputation as a bigoted idiot when you're a bigoted idiot.

And you still haven't said anything about how ****e their music is. First they ruin punk rock, then hardcore too? They're busy at sucking.

How did the Exploited ruin two music genres. How Jawn?
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

And for every storry about Wattie being a Nazi there's a story about Wattie not being a Nazi. It's not like someone being a bigot has ever stopped people here from liking Bad Brains.

You fail to remember a couple people disagreeing in the Bad Brains thread.

And BH, they ruined punk rock with **** like "Sex and Violence" and their later work is an insult to crossover/hardcore music.
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
It's not like someone being a bigot has ever stopped people here from liking Bad Brains.

It stopped me. But that's beside the point. MAGRUDERGRIND DOES AN EXPLOITED COVER!
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

I dislike both bands, but find the word hate applicable to the Exploited. Bad Brains aren't my thing, the Exploited are just awful.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart

I think it has. Read the most recent Bad Brains thread.
I didn´t listen to Exploited for years, even before the last discussion about them here, when Nemo (and I think bootboy) were still around and told some really bad stories about Watty, since Nemo quoted Oi Polloi (which I really appreciate) he´s somehow reliable, though I asked (also via internet) the singer of a well known punk band in germany which played with them at Force Attack (a big punk festival), he said he knows the stories about Watty, but whenever he met him he wasn´t such a prick and a nice guy.......
Quote by blackflag49
The Exploited are real ponx.

learn wat is real punk and not popo punk b u l l s h i t

**** the exploited...their music is ****ing horrid...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I like their crossover heaps. And as I've said I don't give a **** about Wattie and his alleged Nazism. I also find it fantastic that Jawn goes off about nazism and bigots but has no problem with calling me and my people wops. Makes me giggle inside.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Oh come on, Axey, you know I'm just being an ass, I don't hate Italians, I just know it pisses you off.
Quote by original=punk
Oh come on, Axey, you know I'm just being an ass, I don't hate Italians, I just know it pisses you off.
You're gonna have to try a little harder to not seem like a hypocrite Jawn. We can ALL see through it.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I can't take Jawn seriously. Never have.

And who are you?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd
And who are you?

Take a guess. He's new, but he's familiar with the forum as if he's been here before (maybe with many different identities). And his sig says something about drinking.
Quote by werty22
Take a guess. He's new, but he's familiar with the forum as if he's been here before (maybe with many different identities). And his sig says something about drinking.

Oh, I know! RockThe40Oz! amirite?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Page 1 of 3