Does that crazy fool cut all his mids out because I can never hear bass in most of their songs. the only song I can hear bass in is bitch slap.

Is there a way I could hear bass in there new stuff,/ other songs with audible bass?
maybe you need to change the EQ on whatever you're using to listen to it because i can hear it fine even with the bass down low. The bassist for my band listens to music with the bass all the way up and the treble down low and all you can hear is the bass and drums.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
If you're listening through cheap earphones/regular computer speakers you'll have a problem.

Buying yourself a good hi-fi to play your computer through will increase your listening pleasure tenfold.

Mine is one of the best birthday presents i've ever got.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Get a program like Audacity or Adobe Audition and use it to boost the bass, if it's in there you'll be able to find it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Circle from Vol. 3 has super audible bass.
Otherwise, i know what u mean.

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
even with my crappy $10 headphones I can hear it off my mp3 player, but it is a lot clearer on my computer with my subwoofer...then again I have my subwoofer volume maxed and run with high low end EQ settings on my pc.
I Like Green!
Yeah I bought an altec lansing rig with speakers/sub set up, and man has my music experience jumped! I hear bass in And Justice for All! Koss makes those bud/ear phones that are like bose, but they help increase the total sound. I really enjoy pumping out some Outkast or Jay Z once in a while to bass the whole house!
Gear List

Gibson Les Paul Standard
ESP M-II
Jackson KingV
Oscar Schmitt OE30

Orange Rockerverb 50
Marshall Mode Four

Gas List
Gibson Firebird
He uses distortion 90% of the time which tends to blend in with the rhythm guitar because of its EQing. So if you can't hear the bassline you can always play variations of the rootnotes of the rhythm guitar.
he literally beefs up the guitar sounds, in iowa(album) u can hear its presence but not the note it self, if u know what i mean.......

u can hear it really well in wait an bleed, snuff, my plague
another reason u cant hear it well is that the bass plays the same riffs as the guitar and the guitars are tuned really low.
Last edited by jb_reborn at Jan 10, 2009,
you have to go through itunes and click on a song. go to the thing that says EQ and set it to Bass boosters. also you can boost your bass through your ipod thats in the settings menu and clikc EQ and click bass boosters. doesnt say anything but it works.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Frankly, I heard his actual tone in sound check when I saw them, and it's really terrible, so I don't count it as a shame you can barely hear it.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
it's very audible in I Am Hated. and he plays the same riffs as the rhythm guitar with distortion, and its tuned BEAD. so its very hard to hear in most of their songs. its more subconcious, you can pick it out, but it would feel very empty without it.