My school had a gas leak in the last hour and a half and everyone was sent to the ice rink and army reserve base near it. Nobody can get their stuff and I left my MP3 player, flash drive, and house key in my bag. Worst part is my bag is in the library instead of being locked in a classroom.

So how was your day?
Pretty good, I went and cut a gas line in some school. I heard they had to evacuate and some fag let his MP3 player in the library.

You?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
Pretty good, I went and cut a gas line in some school. I heard they had to evacuate and some fag let his MP3 player in the library.

You?

" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
not a bad day, i got to school late and nobody was there when i went in the library.. it smelled a bit gassy though, then i found an mp3 player so i grabbed it and took off.
Pretty good. I skipped school and beat up some kid who smelled like gas and took his MP3 player.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
lol, i saw him too, dunno where he got his mp3 player from though, crazy huh
I noticed the local school seemed empty, so I went in the library, and some idiot left his house keys there. Jackpot.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I noticed some guys in masks walking into a school so I chained the doors shut behind them with a string going under one and i lit it.
I walked into this empty school and was playin around for awhile, it smelled kinda funny, then I got dizzy and fainted.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
I did 2 hours of mock GCSEs.

I'm 14.
EDIT: Without a break, of course, I'd have to be even more pathetic to whinge otherwise.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Last edited by Ovenman at Jan 9, 2009,