I found this crazy thing due to a recent thread. Around the knobs, there are a lot of silver circles that sort of look like switches. Know what this is? Also, there's a black knob in there. What's that? I'll probably look it up somewhere if nobody really knows.

And i'm not planning to buy it either because it's like $8000.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Some of them are probably coil taps; some are probably kill switches. The black knob could be the modulator or volume for onboard fx. The extra knobs are most likely specific pickup volume adjustments or blenders.

I call it a waste of time, money, and space. If Dime, Satch, and Van Halen didn't need five hundred switches, and Tom Morello only needs one, then I don't see the point in having all of those.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
whoa...un-necessary knobbage?
thansk Chrisiphone
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Last edited by nowa90 at Jan 9, 2009,
Thats a BICH bro. All those switches and knobs are for tonal control. Thats no entry level guitar right there. It even has the the extra strings like a 12 string but leaves the low strings single for clarity. I wish i had those $8,000.
Quote by nowa90
whoa...un-necasary(sp?) knobbage?


Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned