A used Fender Blues Junior made in Mexico, replaced the old speaker with a celestion greenback and upgraded the reverb tank with an accutronics 3 spring unit.
It's better if you sell it by yourself. GC will just rip you off.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Picker9415
A used Fender Blues Junior made in Mexico, replaced the old speaker with a celestion greenback and upgraded the reverb tank with an accutronics 3 spring unit.

Didnt you just buy that?

And GC will give you about $175-$200 for it. They generally will give you 40%-60% of what it goes for used...
You're better off selling it on craigslist, you'll get more cash out of it. But yea, why?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
will GC sell it for you on commission/consignment? if so, might be worth considering if you can't be bothered with the hassle of posting etc. etc. i wouldn't sell it to GC, though, that's just asking to get a poor price (as they then have to sell it on later).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Even though you upgraded it to basically a better amp! GC is going to tell you it's not in original condition. And you will be lucky to get 40-50% of what it's worth.

Sell it on Craigslist or something you will get better results.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I work at Gutiar Center and I have to agree with everyone above me. We do tend to lowball people for their gear. Try selling it on UG or Craigslist
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
only sell it to GC if your going to buy something better.
when you do that, they usually will (despite not giving you a whole lot for the amp) give you a great deal on whatever it is your buying.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Put the old speaker back in before you sell it, you're probably not going to get a better price to justify selling the greenback with it.
Quote by pak1351
Put the old speaker back in before you sell it, you're probably not going to get a better price to justify selling the greenback with it.

Great call pak, do this TS.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i wouldnt sell it to guitar center. they dont give very good deals. But if you do, i would swap the speakers out and keep the green back or sell it
yeah, good call on putting the old speaker back in
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
GC usually gives 45-65% of a typical used value> Depends on the condition. But usually when I buy in gear I go for about 55%. If you are looking to maximize profit then your best bet is gonna be to wait 2-3 months. The used gear market isnt exactly booming at the moment
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
My pah' managed to sell an old '59 Gibson ES-225TD for 2200
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
^To GC? They probably asked twice that or more for it.

But, as has been said 100 times, don't sell it directly to GC. Either sell it on commission sell it on craigslist/ebay.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62

But, as has been said 100 times, don't sell it directly to GC. Either sell it on commission sell it on craigslist/ebay.

exactly. it's fine letting a shop sell it for you, as long as you're ok with their commission (ebay charges commission too, remember, it's not a free sale either) and are willing to wait until it sells . but selling it straight to a shop, unless you need the money RIGHT NOW, is generally a bad idea.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?