Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince

Oh wait, it a righty.

I'm converting it to left-handed. I got a new nut coming in the mail, and I've rewired it. I have removed the volume, and tone controls. To cover the holes, I've machined two decorative aluminum strips. Two so I can keep it from looking like I converted a righty. Makes the guitar symmetrical. I'll have pictures when its done! Should be soon! Just waiting for the freaking nut to come in the mail!

The guitar is a Washburn Dime V. I have a Bill Lawrence pickup in it since the picture.

Oh- If anyone is wondering why I would do something stupid like remove the controls. I don't use them, and if I want a volume control, I'll pop a volume pedal in the loop.
I WANT:
Engl Fireball

I been primarily using this Schecter I picked up off Ebay. I love it.

Also, I have a Japanese Fender Strat I just put fresh pods, pickups, tuners etc. in and a Ibanez RG series.
Mine are posted in the gear thread sticky'ed above. Don't want to hog up the thread with my pics!

7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by robertito696
Epiphone is written backwards on the SG^ That's awesome

no, it was just photoshopped and mirrored...
Quote by randomhero93

still awesome
Quote by randomhero93

I couldn't find a good pic of a lefty SG.
*shrug*
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
i have an epi g400
best lefty guitar for the money
though im looking to get a more metal guitar, so far, ive looked at BC rich NT warlock and a couple of ibanez models i didnt really like.
can anybody recommend any?
Quote by LabradorBassist
I saw this guitar at a pawnshop although my mom said i didnt need another guitar.

how do you find this plays?

Mine plays really good, action was set up perfectly, whether it was set up out of the box or by the previous owner i dont know. Aside from the pickups, which i find a bit weak, it plays great. Give it a try before buying it.
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince