It's kind of the opposite of karaoke, here's the cnet artical I read:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10135749-2.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
I figured it's different enough from traditional recording to not go in the riffs and recordings forum or anything like that.

This will probably be weilded for evil, and sound ****ty in the process.
But I'm going to try out the demo.

What do you think pit?
Another one of Microshits failures

Bedit: *sigh* so i don't get raped over the internet... sorry people it was a joke.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16

I do agree with the comment on the cnet artical though, it may suck, but if apple had released the exact same thing everyone would be much more complimentary about it.

*cough*and vista rocks*cough*
So if I play guitar into the mic it'll pick that up and create drums and piano to go with it?
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by dullsilver_mike
*cough*and vista rocks*cough*

<3
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.
Quote by angusfan16

And this is why they are one of the biggest Software companies in the world.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by bendystraw
I'll give it a torrent.

The cnet comment said the free trial was for 6 full hours, why not just try that out?

Quote by Birchall17
So if I play guitar into the mic it'll pick that up and create drums and piano to go with it?

Someone test it and see how it does with guitar, I'm just going to try vocals since my guitar stuff is nowhere near my computer.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16

Yeah Microsoft only revolutionised home computing but meh...
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by CTFOD
And this is why they are one of the biggest Software companies in the world.

Sorry i just sort of lost faith in Microsoft after seeing all of the problems they have had with theirs 360's. Not to mention Zune wasn't that great of an accomplishment either.

P.S I do like vista though.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Sorry i just sort of lost faith in Microsoft after seeing all of the problems they have had with theirs 360's. Not to mention Zune wasn't that great of an accomplishment either.

Neither are PS3s or iPods.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by angusfan16

I own a Zune 30 GB and i love it. The 360 is (in my opinion) the best console on the market, although in its earliest stages, had some hardware issues. And chances are, most people who read this thread will be running a Microsoft OS. They are a great company, although they make plenty of mistakes.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by bendystraw
I own a Zune 30 GB and i love it. The 360 is the best console on the market, although in its earliest stages, had some hardware issues. Chances are, most people who read this thread will be running a Microsoft OS.

Arguable.
Quote by angusfan16

Most of the components in the 360 are all provided by third party manufacturers.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by CTFOD
Neither are PS3s or iPods.

PS3 i really can't say anything about because I've never even touched one. Ipods are definitely better than zunes though. Jeez i write five words and all of a sudden the internet turns against me.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
PS3 i really can't say anything about because I've never even touched one. Ipods are definitely better than zunes though. Jeez i write five words and all of a sudden the internet turns against me.

Calm down baby, have a piece of cheese.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by creeping.death!
Arguable.

I realized what i said and fixed it.

Quote by angusfan16

Arguable. Both are just hard drives with software to play mp3s.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by CTFOD
Calm down baby, have a piece of cheese.

Thanks! *nibbles cheese*

Quote by tushmeister
Two times in one day I find you to be an utter tool

I'm really considering sigging that and when was the first time??
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16

Two times in one day I find you to be an utter tool

I'm glad I've started actually reading usernames, I never used too
But I'm swiftly learning who the morons are
You're on the list
Quote by creeping.death!
Arguable.

I agree with this.

It really depends on your criteria, even though I like the 360 the most I still think the Wii was the best as it sold the most and didn't cost more to make it then it was sold for (IIRC, unlike the PS3 and 360).

The Wii is also innovative whereas the PS3 and Xbox 360 are the same thing as their predecessors except with better hardware and the internet/live is a lot better.
Quote by CaptainRon
I agree with this.

It really depends on your criteria, even though I like the 360 the most I still think the Wii was the best as it sold the most and didn't cost more to make it then it was sold for (IIRC, unlike the PS3 and 360).

The Wii is also innovative whereas the PS3 and Xbox 360 are the same thing as their predecessors except with better hardware and the internet/live is a lot better.

Nobody said the Xbox was better, i was just showing an example of how Microsoft is a successful company.
Quote by angusfan16
Thanks! *nibbles cheese*

I'm really considering sigging that and when was the first time??

You edited my quote into a post before mine?? What??

And when you decided to brown-nose someone because your e-ego was clearly dented when you woke up on the wrong side of your mum this morning.