So , this is basicly a "and now" post.
It all started in November of 2007, when i bought the worst guitar ever , e ezipy. I started learning with a pc software, but i only learn like on chord or so.

In january of 2008 i decided to take the guitar more seriously and, in 2 months i had a great Boom. : from beeing able to play nothing to be able to play easy song like Wish You were were or Time of your life. I learned the 1st position of pentatonic scale but, without some one to help in this process, i started to not be able to concentrate in my guitar playing : i played a chord from a song, then i moved to lick i heard on the radio, and i dindnt learned almost nothing from then to may, when i got in a school.

My teacher helped me with my weak point( rythm) and taught me some teory. Right now, what i know is: Every song from those pop punk bands ( power cord )
All positions form pentatonic scale
Im able to jam , and sonUd decent
Im able to play cool solos , but i only learned Stairway to Heaven
Some acoustic stuff ( Layla, a rendition of Yesterday with the melody and rythm together
Some teory

But, my problem is what i dont know : I suck with my ear...
I cant compose( only some riffs...
My improvisation sucks...

So, can someone...
help in those 3 points...? Im very frustated, because im think im stuck in my learning

Suggest me what to learn?

Is my level to bad?

PS : I like the most blues, classic rock ( BB kING, Jimi Hendrix, SRV, AC
DC, Buddy Guy, John Mayer, Beatles) , i have 16 years, and i own a Epi Les Paul Standard with a Vox Valvetronix amp

btw, sory for my english.....im portuguese
Blues é perfeito para você trabalhar em improvisos com. Stevie Ray Vaughan é um bom lugar para começar. Experimente algumas músicas a desafiar-te um pouco como o Lenny. Basta continuar trabalhando nisso e você vai ficar melhor.

Did it work okay? I used google's translator thing.
Quote by ortrigger
Blues é perfeito para você trabalhar em improvisos com. Stevie Ray Vaughan é um bom lugar para começar. Experimente algumas músicas a desafiar-te um pouco como o Lenny. Basta continuar trabalhando nisso e você vai ficar melhor.

Did it work okay? I used google's translator thing.

Man thats amazing!!!!

I will try Lenny, definitly.

And again, thanks for a porttuguese answer...
Não tem problema cara. Achei que iria provavelmente entrar em toda a melhor em Português. E boa sorte.