Hey guys, just finished a piece I was working on, check it out.

It's in my profile, titled "Waltz of the forest Nymph"

. I am playing an electric guitar with a slide, fingerpicking the rhythm. singing the vocals in falsetto, but i raised them an octave and added reverb to give it an erie sound.

c4c
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Jan 11, 2009,
Name instantly said to me "Toads of the Short Forest" ripoff, but I really like this.

It sounds like a very Tom Waitsy progression. I also can't help but be reminded of John Frusciante's Niandra La Des/Usually Just a T-shirt on the way it's played.

It clips no matter what volume it's at, that's a permanent part of the mixed waveform. You'll have to rebounce it after turning the master down.

Anyway, cool track.
Quote by fleaflicker182
Name instantly said to me "Toads of the Short Forest" ripoff, but I really like this.

It sounds like a very Tom Waitsy progression. I also can't help but be reminded of John Frusciante's Niandra La Des/Usually Just a T-shirt on the way it's played.

It clips no matter what volume it's at, that's a permanent part of the mixed waveform. You'll have to rebounce it after turning the master down.

Anyway, cool track.

thanks for taking a listen. Niandra is one of my favorite albums, so thats a compliment And yeah, I just now took care of the clipping the best I could. It's basicaly gone.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.