This is no joke, I repeat this in no joke! I was just looking at yahoo news and came across this headline "Texas Death Row Inmate Pulls Out Eye, Eats it"!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea if this is anywhere in the forums but I just had to post it. I can't stop laughing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090109/ap_on_re_us/death_row_eye
Gear
Black Bessie (Strat Copy)
Home Made Amp
Digitech RP150
Hey, inmates need attention too y'know..
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Next time when someone pulls out your eye, you'll be laughing too.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

What an attention whore. God, he's going to die..we know already!

Also, that's not very funny at all...Kind of sick.
That's just creepy. Really, really creepy.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Thomas told police how he put his victims' hearts in his pocket and left their apartment, took them home, put them in a plastic bag and threw them in the trash.
I wonder what it looks like under his eye lid???
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Not as screwed as some things I've read about people doing, but still pretty screwed up.
TS, I hope somebody plucks out your eye and eats it.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 9, 2009,

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
Quote by Trefellin
Reminds me of the time I ate my dick just for a laugh.

Fixed.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
So wait, they found him guilty, sentenced him to death when he wanted to go to a mental institution. So he was sitting in his sell thinking how he can still go to that mental institution and so he came up with the plan of ripping out his own eye and eating it as a way of showing that he needs to go to a mental institution. The judge actually played along? I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of death row inmates started plucking out their own eyes now and eating them just so they can get off death row and go to a mental institution.

I see it as only more reason to put him to death, frankly.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
So wait, they found him guilty, sentenced him to death when he wanted to go to a mental institution. So he was sitting in his sell thinking how he can still go to that mental institution and so he came up with the plan of ripping out his own eye and eating it as a way of showing that he needs to go to a mental institution. The judge actually played along? I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of death row inmates started plucking out their own eyes now and eating them just so they can get off death row and go to a mental institution.

I see it as only more reason to put him to death, frankly.

Except that he already had a history of gouging out his own eyes and... well cutting people's hearts out. I think it's pretty fair to say that he is mentally ill.

Edit*
Reminds me of Georges Battaille's essay "The Lugubrious Eye."
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Jan 9, 2009,
This was the second time he had pulled out his own eye? Meaning he now has no eyes? WTF?!?
Quote by bigwillie
CornLord, you just blew my mind.