Page 1 of 2
well a few minutes ago i was with my mates (about 6 of us) hanging outside on this bench just hanging around when this drunk chav walks past being all loud and shouting at us to get haircuts, well as he passed i laughed at him in a stupid way like i normally do and he turns right around and walks straight up to me and threatens to hit me over the head with his bottle, now he was really drunk and must be a bit insane to start on a group of 6 guys, so i just didnt really defend myself much, i just said that i werent laughing at him and i didnt want any trouble, so he walked away. also if i did start to fight him i know my mates wouldnt really help because they arent the toughest or bravest people...

i just feel embarrased that i didnt really put up a fight. so do you guys think i seem like a pussy for backing down like that?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Yes. You have dishonered your country.

Go kill yourself man.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You walked away with out damaging any body parts. You did the right thing.
Sail upon the open skies
yes, maybe you should... eat cake?!?
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
You should've shoved him in a cocky way. Then when he throws the first punch you dodge it and falcon punch him in the face.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
very much so.

fighting solves everything.
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by madbasslover
I think you made a pretty mature decision. I respect that.

Agreed. 6 of you could of destroyed him.
You did the right thing. It would have been better if you'd got your penis out and said 'haircut this,' but overall you did the right thing.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
no you shouldnt you saved your own ass and thats a very good thing
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
no, cos people here talk big, but they would probably do the same thing in your situation.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

you made the right choice. if you did decide to fight him either A. you would have gotten your ass kicked by a drunk asswipe, or B. you and 5 of your friends would have just beat the sh!t out of a drunk asswipe. either way you look bad
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Besides writing, "i werent laughing at him," you did the right thing.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Anytime I see a title like that I expect to see another Union_jake or Sixwingmortal ... you've let me down by being sane TS, how dare you.
Quote by madbasslover
I think you made a pretty mature decision. I respect that.

This. Well done, you're on your way to becoming a man
EDIT:
Quote by aaciseric
Anytime I see a title like that I expect to see another Union_jake or Sixwingmortal ... you've let me down by being sane TS, how dare you.

yeah, i was thinking that too shame
What a complete waste of an anecdote

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
So you laughed at him like an immature idiot but wasn't prepared to face the consequences?

Yeah you should be, he was drunk but you weren't. You coulda just shrugged it off.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
You bitched out pretty hard, Shouldve told him to shut the **** up about your hair
and if he did something, there were 6 of you, you had him
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by ShredGod George
You bitched out pretty hard, Shouldve told him to shut the **** up about your hair
and if he did something, there were 6 of you, you had him

Yeah but he said his friends were incapable of helping him, they were too weak, wet and naked.

Note: Ts' story may have mixed with something else I was thinking about when posting.
you did the right thing. i know what's it like to be threatened by a drunk guy. it makes you less sure of yourself because he's so sure of himself. and if you would have kicked his ass it would still look bad.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah but he said his friends were incapable of helping him, they were too weak, wet and naked.

Note: Ts' story may have mixed with something else I was thinking about when posting.

you been on "those kind of sites" again? lol
xxx

Yes you should be ashamed you didnt rape him lololololololololololololololololololol

But no, he isn't gonna remember anyways, so whatever.
Why should you be ashamed? Christ, if you knocked him over, he could have died depending how intoxicated he was. Never pick a fight with a drunk: it could be fatal.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

yeah well the main problem is that i just seemed like such a pussy, he was pretty intimidating and i hardly ever fight
xxx

Quote by kwidjibo1
yeah well the main problem is that i just seemed like such a pussy, he was pretty intimidating and i hardly ever fight

See above. Seriously, you're more of a pansy if you picked a fight with someone you knew was incapable of defending himself because of his state. Just stop talking and delete the thread because you're stating to sound like a real one now.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Being known as a fighter isn't a good thing at least where I'm from, that of course being Canada. Wimps of the world.
awww, I came in here hoping for another Union Jake type thread, but was horribly disappointed to be confronted by something as trivial as a drunken chav.

on topic: no, you did the right thing.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Being known as a fighter isn't a good thing at least where I'm from, that of course being Canada. Wimps of the world.

Yeah true.. None of us can fight..

Cough* George St.Pierre.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Yeah true.. None of us can fight..

Cough* George St.Pierre.

George St.Pierre is a Terminator. Therefore he doesn't count.
i see most of you have come to this thread and are disapointed to i shall add details...when he left the scene...i jizzzzzzed...in my paaaants

*may not be accurate*
xxx

So there were 6 of you...
And he was drunk...
And you backed down.

What do you think, Pierre?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
u dont understand...the people i was with wouldnt help me atall, they are the kind of guys that would **** themselves and run or something im like the "toughest" there and that is saying something
xxx

Page 1 of 2