Okay so i can buy a one next month and the other i'd have to wait 5-6 months to buy, so i'm looking at buying a Michael Kelly Patriot Vintage and a Peavey Windsor 100W Half Stack, (also if there are any better guitar for $400 than i'm open to suggestions but the amp i'm sticking with), and currently i have an Ibanez Gio (kind of like a strat with humbuckers) and an Austin SG ($300 guitar it's okay) now my amps are horrible, the best one is a Kustom 12-Gauge 15W amp, so should i get a new amp or new guitar first? I play classic rock, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Cream, Eric Claptop, Mettalica, GnR, etc.
a used Peavey Classic 30 would be nice, or some kind of Blackheart.

i think amp first if your SG copy sounds good to you but if not you could look an some aigle (whatever its called) les paul copies i heard that they are pretty good for their price.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
As for amps, look at the Orange Tiny Terror instead, its smaller and a lot better for your type of music imo. I played one, its fantastic.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Amp, but I think you can do better than a Windsor.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
amp, and if you like the amp you've chosen a lot(assuming you've tried a handful of others), ignore the amp bashing
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Pennderinn
Like what?

See my previous post.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Pennderinn
Like what?

A Classic 30 would be a better option for classic rock IMO.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.