I recently got a Wash burn WI66 guitar.

And it sounds pretty good but I never heard of Washburn before I bought it, and i was wondering if someone had experience with one and could do a sort of review on it.
washburns are nice (the ones i've tried, anyway). good value in the UK, especially. i haven't tried the 66, but i've tried the 65pro (same thing minus the maple top) and it was very nice, especially for the money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, that's a pretty decent price too, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
congrats on picking up the wi66. I have the x50 pro fe and I love it. Washburn makes great guitars, but for some reason are often overlooked.

I was wondering, if you own it, why do you want a review of it?

I am sure there are reviews here though -http://
Well Im not sure, I always like to know what im playing/doing. And be informed about it and what im playing with, maybe the po's and con's I havent realized yet.

The E string does have a little buzz
with any luck, a quick setup should cure that... there's a guitar setup thread, run by jenny (jj1565), maybe you could try posting in it and with any luck she'll get that buzz sorted out for you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
washburn = pwnage
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w