Yes sir, Who remembers VectorMan?? 1995 out for SEGA!
I think they should re make this game on the 360 or something! That'd be awesome.

In 2049, the human population of Earth embarks on a migratory voyage to try to colonize other planets. They leave mechanical "orbots" to clean up the mess they made on Earth through littering and pollution. Raster, a high-level orbot who watches Earth through a planetwide computer network, is accidentally attached to a working nuclear missile by a lesser orbot and goes insane, becoming an evil dictator named Warhead. He declares himself ruler of Earth, and begins preparing to execute any humans who dare return to their planet

Enter Vectorman, a humble orbot in charge of cleaning up toxic sludge by simply discharging it into the sun. As he lands on Earth after his last trip, he finds chaos and confusion.
YADDA YADDA....

Hmm....this reminds me of something.......

Can't put my finger on it...

Anyway! Vectorman was the ****! Who's with me? Discuss
Conspiracy!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I rented Vectorman 2 for a long period of time... I was only like 7-8, so I wasn't too good, and when I DID beat a level, the lack of a save function frustrated me to no end.

But still, I whooped that first level helicopter boss's ASS on a regular bases, I felt awesome lol

My Space Add me, I want some UG people on there

Gear
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG7321
OLP John Petrucci Sig Model
'78 Martin D-28
Line 6 Spider II 15 Watt
Peavey Backstage 15 Watt

Carpe Diem...
...Seize the Day
Never played it, but I always desperately wanted to. Just like the original Gex, there was something about those commercials...
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.