pics nao
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
I just upgraded from a spider II and an artcore am73 to a zakk wylde epi and a spider valve 212. Cant believe I didnt get a better amp sooner. The new combo is unreal compared to what I have been screwing around with so far.

Good choice with the peavy. Wish id come to UG before I bought the first spider.
Last edited by DILtron3000 at Jan 9, 2009,
i can assure you the amp won't let you down as far as an ss modeler is concerned
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
yea, i had a Spider III it sounds like digitechs rp-50, really computerish, like drangonforce lolz, I cant go above 30 watts cuz i live in an apartment and the landlord says i cant.....(Wahh )
Quote by ktyler789
yea, i had a Spider III it sounds like digitechs rp-50, really computerish, like drangonforce lolz, I cant go above 30 watts cuz i live in an apartment and the landlord says i cant.....(Wahh )

Well, the spider worked great for me for a while. I had a preset on it I cant quite get out of the valve that I wish was there for a lot of what I play.

I have a 15w vox valvetronix I dont need anymore that would work in an apt. I doesnt pull the high gain sounds as good as the line 6 but it sounds great for everything else. I was thinking about selling it cheap.
never played that amp, but as a proud father of one myself, i LOVE the g400.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
good pick with the guitar, not a big fan of modeling amps, but hey whatever floats your boat.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
good guitar and solid amp, I think that your going to get some great tone with that setup.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.