I just heard from TalkBass and Warwick forums that new Rockbasses will have several upgrades, including the same 2-piece bridge and headstock as more expensive Warwick models.

Rockbass Corvette $$

Last edited by BrickIsRed at Jan 9, 2009,
Wow! Looks sweet!
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't TM stevens hava Cort sig model? I know that it has been discontinued since but I thought he had one at some point

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Looks nice. I may have to try one.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by oz_bassist
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't TM stevens hava Cort sig model? I know that it has been discontinued since but I thought he had one at some point

He may have had, but he'll get far more exposure to a younger generation through warwick.
I love that Zender sig. It's kind of Ritter-esque
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
to me, they all look super sweet, except the 5 string star....that just looks so wrong to me, i can't even think why, it just looks really weird...
zender sigs lovely though...
the fortress looks awesome.

no reintroduced Warwick Fortress? awww.

the P-nut model looked alright.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I almost considered getting a Rockbass just to have a Warwick style bass.
2009 is going to be a good year for basses, I can tell

I like everything on that except for the pickups :/
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Last edited by TooFast at Jan 9, 2009,
Probably a front to raise the prices of Rockbasses considerably.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Honestly, with these things becoming more like Warwicks by the day, why doesn't Warwick just adopt them under the Warwick name and call it a day?
The prog kid from way down under of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by thefitz

Actually, I think with the economy and job loss, people in general won't be able to afford more expensive Warwicks, so they'll look at basses in this price range. And Warwick wants their budget range to be able to compete with other cheap bass brands.
Quote by thefitz

Yeah. The enhancements are nice, but they aren't going to make a huge world of difference in the basses. Not to say the basses aren't quality, they are.

And if the 20% I heard for Fender's price increase is true, a MIM jazz will be $580 on the street. Which means these basses are gonna go for around 600-800.