Do you guys know the contributions of India to mathematics im looking for concepts or mathematicians to research from India

and also ive been reading that India invented the concept of zero but ive also heard that this was the mayans which is it?
I saw a play (A Disappearing Number) about Srnivasan Ramanujan - one of the founders and geniuses of modern mathematics.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by marktuazon

i know i am googling it and reading articles i just wanted to see someones take on the subject, someone who already know this stuff to give me some guidance
Dude,any question you got on math,Im your man!Im in algebra III. Fun YEAH(thats what happens when you fail algebra twice)I know the course better than the teach. It was actually the mushroom men of mario land who invented the 0...or chuck norris
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
I read this thread as "To all the math gurus Don't Read This" from the forum view.
Quote by Johny Burninate
Dude,any question you got on math,Im your man!Im in algebra III. Fun YEAH(thats what happens when you fail algebra twice)I know the course better than the teach. It was actually the mushroom men of mario land who invented the 0...or chuck norris

algebra III wouldnt that be trig?
Quote by Don't Read This
algebra III wouldnt that be trig?

No that would be algebra 1 plus algebra 1 plus algebra 1
Nice boys don't play rock n' roll...Im not a nice boy and I never was
Quote by MegadethFan
India is takin all of our jobs.

how is that relevant to the thread topic
Quote by Johny Burninate
No that would be algebra 1 plus algebra 1 plus algebra 1

hmm did Indians invent that
Quote by Don't Read This