ok, so heres the story

i recently took PE in school, and have been working out consistantly over the past semester and a half. u know how some schools have different programs for weightlifting hat u can follow? well, i was doin the one for strength, not size.
NOW, im about to do the one for building muscle size, and i was wondering.......
what is a good estimate of how long it will take to see results.
i know that its different for every1, but i was looking for a rough estimate, like how long it takes the average person.

sorry fr talkin so much, n thx in advance
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
6-8 weeks if you do it consistantly
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Depends what you mean by results, if you eat right you should see small differences in a month or two.

Edit: ^ LOL. Mum I told you to get me some ****ing protein. ****!
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by Axeman99 at Jan 9, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
First learn some grammar so that when you're ripped you aren't stupid as well.

+1
Quote by metaldud536
First learn some grammar so that when you're ripped you aren't stupid as well.

I figured you'd say something like, "just use a rare candy" or whatever.
Quote by GOBRZRK79
OK, so here's the story;

I recently took PE in school, and have been working out consistently over the past semester and a half. You know how some schools have different programs for weightlifting that you can follow? Well, i was doing the one for strength, not size.
Now, I'm about to do the one for building muscle size, and i was wondering, what is a good estimate of how long it will take to see results?
I know that its different for everyone, but i was looking for a rough estimate, like how long it takes the average person.

Sorry for talking so much, and thanks in advance

ther u go
There's that scene in Austin Powers....
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Keep training until your exp reaches the level up point. I'd assume you're about lvl 15, you get buff around lvl 20.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by halvies
steroids

/thread

This, if you want a small dick, big neck, big manboobs and a bad temper.

As somebody before me said, eat lots of protein. I once worked out every day for a few weeks, and had some noticeable results. I'm not extremely buff or anything, though. Maybe if I still did it, but nah.

Just work out every day and eat protein and carbs (well, carbs are debatable among people) and you should see some results in a couple of weeks.
Last edited by Zecromancer at Jan 9, 2009,
Wrong thread
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by BlackandSilver
Keep training until your exp reaches the level up point. I'd assume you're about lvl 15, you get buff around lvl 20.

Yea work on your strength by fighting rock crabs, then move on to moss giants.

/lamerunescapereference
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb